Blaise Matuidi (14 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I disagree. He isnt a tactical dm hes someone who covers ground and pressures high. He can be very effective he just has to play in a system that needs that. He was awesome for France covering both the wing and tucking in centrally. Giving Griez the ability to float and find space. This season it seems Ronaldo is more left and Matuidi makes runs more centrally which I dont like.
The thing is that in france he was working in a proper tactical set up, which just doesnt exist in juve, so his limits are more than exposed.

He is ok in what he does, which is to put effort and workload to make things tick... but definitely the tactics around him are not working as intended. If you force him to do things he is not made to, this will be the result.

In fact this could apply to other players on the team too. Matuidi on any other set up would have been a tireless warrior.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Now this is Matuidi I wanna see. Sometimes he makes so unbelievable tackles that im not really sure how he got that ball back. He of course is clumsy with the ball but when he can intercept as good as today it doesn't matter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)