Blaise Matuidi (6 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
i have had mixed feelings about him due to his skill set but i think last night showed how when the rest of the team can play in that manner his deficiencies on the ball are not an issue and he is free to do what he does best.
He did what we should have him do whenever we play. Ball winning, tackling and chasing opposition players down. And he’s amazing at it. It sucks watching him try to play as another CF.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Internationals coming up :sergio::sergio:
Juventus’ Blaise Matuidi is the only Serie A player named in France’s squad for Euro 2020 qualifiers against Moldova and Iceland.

Les Bleus kick off their qualifying campaign against Moldova on March 22, before travelling to Iceland three days later.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Matuidi offers limitless runnings. But once the ball gets to his feet, he does not know how to control it and often lose it to opponents, while he looked around wide-eyed and with his mouth opened as if to take in an invisible anaconda.

- - - Updated - - -

Jokes aside, Matuidi’s energy is beneficial to us, in terms of hustling opponents and I think he can continue to do so for another two years.

What I don’t get is why is Allegri trying to get him into attacking positions. Matuidi is obviously the kind of player who wins the ball in midfield, and then passes the ball to a more creative player. We currently lacks that guy for him to pass to. Hence, this situation often makes him look bad. And eat unfair criticism from fans

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What a champ. Anyone translate when he said in French to the Cagliari bench during the racism fiasco?

Hate his first touch but his heart is true. Damn near made me cry today.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Tuttosport: Matuidi has let it be known in the the Juve locker room that the next time there are any racist remarks, he will walk off the pitch.

I guess we can expect that at our next away match now.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I just wish he was better on the ball. He puts in all that hustle and bust to win the ball back, then looks like a deer caught in headlights as soon as the ball is at his feet.

IMO we need an upgrade on him, someone with close to similar workrate but better technical ability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)