Blaise Matuidi (34 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
His best game in a Juve shirt by far up till now, even if not very efficient atacking wise he still got hisself involved everywhere and his runs/pressing were an asset aswell tonight, while he can of course do better with his finishing or final pass i have to say that i believe what matters most is that he certainly improved with the ball and hope he keeps it up. :tup:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
His best game in a Juve shirt by far up till now, even if not very efficient atacking wise he still got hisself involved everywhere and his runs/pressing were an asset aswell tonight, while he can of course do better with his finishing or final pass i have to say that i believe what matters most is that he certainly improved with the ball and hope he keeps it up. :tup:
It was his run in front of Dybala that took the attention of the defenders away from Higuain just ahead of our goal.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It was his run in front of Dybala that took the attention of the defenders away from Higuain just ahead of our goal.
Eh and what did i say? That his runs and pressing were an asset but let’s not overrate his involvement in that goal either (if it even was him at the goal) while that miss in the secondhalf could have killed the game aswell but he blew it, anyway lets just leave it as it is, he had a good game and i aint trying to take anything from it, he really seemed composed with the ball at his feet tonight snd that’s already a huge improvement that deserves praise. :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So unlucky on that shot. Yes it turned into a Reina wonder save but there is also a lot of luck involved from that distance when the keeper can only fling an arm up and hope for the best. A few cms either way and it's unstoppable.
:agree: so true. He’s been massively unlucky in front of goal for us this season. Could have had 4 or 5 goals for us already.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Are you sure? Douglas Costa pciked the ball and sent to Dybala first.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh and what did i say? That his runs and pressing were an asset but let’s not overrate his involvement in that goal either (if it even was him at the goal) while that miss in the secondhalf could have killed the game aswell but he blew it, anyway lets just leave it as it is, he had a good game and i aint trying to take anything from it, he really seemed composed with the ball at his feet tonight snd that’s already a huge improvement that deserves praise. :tup:
I was only agreeing with you, take it easy.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm glad to have a midfielder that runs, but for all his running he doesn't win many balls
:agree:

He is surprisingly poor in winning the ball back and 50/50s.

I thought he had a great game vs Napoli, and very good again tonight. Tactically the 3 suits him and he adds a lot in his role, but is certainly not a tough tackling mid.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Actually everyone here has a valid point about his performance. :tup:

Had a good game, actually a bit better with the ball overall but again he has to make the most of his running as some pointed out he does tend to bring a lot of energy but does recover less than he should of those 50/50’s, seems as if he getting the ball back but cant really get a hold on it due to lack of strength i think... has to improve on that matter and most probably will but imo in general he already is a better version of hisself and his contribution was beneficial tonight. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)