Blaise Matuidi (19 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I don't really know why people make a big deal about there being one year left on his contract. That doesn't change what his value is to us, and PSG would prefer to lose him on a free in a years time than to gift him to us now, knowing we want him desperately.
It's really saying that the selling club don't want to lose him on a free. PSG wouldn't give two shits if he went for free but because they got FFP sniffing their are they want as much as they can but at the same time are desperate to get rid. As for us, we rushed after the supercoppa we met midway but when you consider how psg reportedly valued him at 30m last season and how khellaifi put last minute brakes then it does give a way out negotiation skills :boh:

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's really saying that the selling club don't want to lose him on a free. PSG wouldn't give two shits if he went for free but because they got FFP sniffing their are they want as much as they can but at the same time are desperate to get rid. As for us, we rushed after the supercoppa we met midway but when you consider how psg reportedly valued him at 30m last season and how khellaifi put last minute brakes then it does give a way out negotiation skills :boh:

the neymar deal wont affect the ffp if thats what you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

we paid raiola his commission when we SOLD his player. So we pay him again when we BUY one his players. :shifty:

and we're the ones stupid enough to pay raiola a bigger portion of the commission than man utd paid him for pogba and yet we're the ones under investigations from uefa :lol:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
It's €20m to start with.

Prices are always determined by the selling club. Seeing as Bonucci obviously made it clear (judging by his recent comments) that he was clear on leaving it does change the bargaining position. When City came in and offered X amount more he wasn't looking to leave, the position is more favourable. Or we could tell everyone to fuck off and he is staying etc.
We only sell if the player asks to leave which means we will always be in this position.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really know why people make a big deal about there being one year left on his contract. That doesn't change what his value is to us, and PSG would prefer to lose him on a free in a years time than to gift him to us now, knowing we want him desperately.
The transfer is paid to the selling club to allow the player to terminate his contract. The length of the contract directly determines the transfer fee.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
the neymar deal wont affect the ffp if thats what you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

and we're the ones stupid enough to pay raiola a bigger portion of the commission than man utd paid him for pogba and yet we're the ones under investigations from uefa
Will it not? They've hardly sold anyone worth mentioning prior that. Even let's say they are in the green then mbappe will most certainly put them in red.

Yeah we messed up big time with the pogba deal. He had us by the balls. In hindsight the we still made more than we paid but atleast matuidi won't be going for much when he leaves us.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

If what you say about they being under pressure from FFP is true, then yeah we should have had more pull in the negotiations. Though I haven't seen anything clear about their FFP situation.
We only sell if the player asks to leave which means we will always be in this position.

- - - Updated - - -

The transfer is paid to the selling club to allow the player to terminate his contract. The length of the contract directly determines the transfer fee.
It's a factor, but what determines the fee is what the two clubs agree on. We could say he's worth 15 and PSG says 30, then there is no transfer.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's €20m to start with.

Prices are always determined by the selling club. Seeing as Bonucci obviously made it clear (judging by his recent comments) that he was clear on leaving it does change the bargaining position. When City came in and offered X amount more he wasn't looking to leave, the position is more favourable. Or we could tell everyone to $#@! off and he is staying etc.
Milan knew he wanted out and montella was desperately pushing his peers to get him. Milan knew it's possible they had the money, we just wanted him out and I wouldn't be surprised if we accepted the first bid. At the end there was no negotiation. It's a shame because we could have made more money we still had the authority and Milan still had the money.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

That used to be the case. It all changed when United paid over 30m for Van Persie. I remember thinking 30m is crazy money for a guy in the last year of his contract. Since then folks have been paying a lot of money for players even in their last year. A few years ago Lazio would've sent Keita away for peanuts. Now they know they'll get paid and play hardball. The market is fucked.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
icemaη;5591660 said:
That used to be the case. It all changed when United paid over 30m for Van Persie. I remember thinking 30m is crazy money for a guy in the last year of his contract. Since then folks have been paying a lot of money for players even in their last year. A few years ago Lazio would've sent Keita away for peanuts. Now they know they'll get paid and play hardball. The market is fucked.
Lazio will lose both De Vrij and Keita for free.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Will it not? They've hardly sold anyone worth mentioning prior that. Even let's say they are in the green then mbappe will most certainly put them in red.

Yeah we messed up big time with the pogba deal. He had us by the balls. In hindsight the we still made more than we paid but atleast matuidi won't be going for much when he leaves us.

No they've basically used a loop hole where neymar effectively bought out his own contract and psg pay him back plus more with the promise to be the face of the Qatar wc

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
No they've basically used a loop hole where neymar effectively bought out his own contract and psg pay him back plus more with the promise to be the face of the Qatar wc
As I understand the the neymar buying contract isn't a loophole it's just how they deposit the money. I.e the buying club pays it to the player who gives it to the Spanish la liga authorities who then pass it to the selling club. The Qatar loophole then yes that's a way out but the whole world is crying scandal. They won't get away with it.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/span...s-work-neymar-treated-like-any-spanish-worker

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
As I understand the the neymar buying contract isn't a loophole it's just how they deposit the money. I.e the buying club pays it to the player who gives it to the Spanish la liga authorities who then pass it to the selling club. The Qatar loophole then yes that's a way out but the whole world is crying scandal. They won't get away with it.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/span...s-work-neymar-treated-like-any-spanish-worker

Well they might have just opened a whole can of worms with it

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Oh and it seems that us Juve fans are the only ones being overly negative about him.

Reading on Twitter and other football websites, and most are impressed/surprised that we signed him for such a good price. Heaps of Chelsea fans understandably annoyed that they weren't in for him.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Oh and it seems that us Juve fans are the only ones being overly negative about him.

Reading on Twitter and other football websites, and most are impressed/surprised that we signed him for such a good price. Heaps of Chelsea fans understandably annoyed that they weren't in for him.
Well they got Bakayoko.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

I don't think so. We were hoping to get him a bit cheaper, but he is a good player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)