Blaise Matuidi (20 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Oh and it seems that us Juve fans are the only ones being overly negative about him.

Reading on Twitter and other football websites, and most are impressed/surprised that we signed him for such a good price. Heaps of Chelsea fans understandably annoyed that they weren't in for him.
Haha, half the comments on social media are slagging Barca off for buying Paulinho for twice the money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Oh and it seems that us Juve fans are the only ones being overly negative about him.

Reading on Twitter and other football websites, and most are impressed/surprised that we signed him for such a good price. Heaps of Chelsea fans understandably annoyed that they weren't in for him.
Classic :beppe:.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well they got Bakayoko.
They are after drinkwasser too and when you compare it then yeah matuidi looks like a messi. As for Prem clubs fans then lol had they bought him they would have complained about his age because as you know any player above 29 is classed as a grandad over here.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Haha, half the comments on social media are slagging Barca off for buying Paulinho for twice the money.
I don't know about twice the money. Apparently, Matuidi's fee could rise to 30 million :howler: if bonuses are factored in, and that doesn't even include Raiola's fee. I guess we shall find out soon enough (perhaps never). :p

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
They are after drinkwasser too and when you compare it then yeah matuidi looks like a messi. As for Prem clubs fans then lol had they bought him they would have complained about his age because as you know any player above 29 is classed as a grandad over here.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
From what i understand Drinkwater is squad depth signing in the end. But since he is english it automatically means +15m pricetag.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Nothing to it. It is simple 75% of the people in this forum are negative and complainers. Noting and nobody is good.
Good example is Dybala and he is young. He is by far our best player but he is only left footed he doesn't do headers...and so on.
Higuain is not good enough he should be on bench. If they would be the Juve couched we would end in Serie B
Whining and whining. 6 scudetti and 2 CL finals in 2 years and still whining. I am a fan for many,many years some of them where not even born
even with DP we lost most of our CL finals and some speak of him as he won 5/6 of them. The past is all ways great for people like that
The positive ones of us can only accept it. Most people are born negative, That is it;)

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
They have to move to a 3 man midfield now. IMO Marchisio/Pjanic/Matuidi should be the starters with Khedira playing some Serie A fixtures and Coppa games. Probably won't happen but i can only hope. In that scenario, who would be starting up front with Dybala/Higuain?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Nothing to it. It is simple 75% of the people in this forum are negative and complainers. Noting and nobody is good.
Good example is Dybala and he is young. He is by far our best player but he is only left footed he doesn't do headers...and so on.
Higuain is not good enough he should be on bench. If they would be the Juve couched we would end in Serie B
Whining and whining. 6 scudetti and 2 CL finals in 2 years and still whining. I am a fan for many,many years some of them where not even born
even with DP we lost most of our CL finals and some speak of him as he won 5/6 of them. The past is all ways great for people like that
The positive ones of us can only accept it. Most people are born negative, That is it;)
True, I am prone to this myself, and I suspect you are too sometimes.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't know how this signing means we're going to 4-3-3. Matuidi doesn't have the legs to play LCM like he used to so it's natural to think he would welcome a more defensive duty. Plus you have the simple math of having 4 DMs for 2 positions which is the standard cover you need. Plus Bentancur.

If you played with 3 CMs, you'd need about 6 CMs, which is what we always had in the past with 3-5-2. We don't have anything close to that many CMs.

Then how do you make sense of Higuain/Dybala in a 4-3-3. If Dybala was going to play RW then he would have played it a long time ago when we actually had 3 CMs worth playing together.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I don't know how this signing means we're going to 4-3-3. Matuidi doesn't have the legs to play LCM like he used to so it's natural to think he would welcome a more defensive duty. Plus you have the simple math of having 4 DMs for 2 positions which is the standard cover you need. Plus Bentancur.

If you played with 3 CMs, you'd need about 6 CMs, which is what we always had in the past with 3-5-2. We don't have anything close to that many CMs.

Then how do you make sense of Higuain/Dybala in a 4-3-3. If Dybala was going to play RW then he would have played it a long time ago when we actually had 3 CMs worth playing together.
Pjanic, Marchi,Khedira,Matuidi,Sturaro and Betancur

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

exactly,

in short.. will never happen

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Why? Do you have some data about it?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
hooooly shit

that guy that started in LKS Łódź is now a 40mln Barcelona player :rofl:
@piotrr
Yep, i still have no idea how the hell he ended in Barca, just look at his club's history. And 0 CL games i think. Must be some scam. :D

--

Welcome Matuidi, always liked him, wish he was younger but hopefully will still give us 2-3 seasons at high level. Replacing Lemina and Rincon with him is a no-brainer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)