Blaise Matuidi (11 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not sure what is more anti-offensive football...cuads constantly passing the ball back or passing the ball Matuidi in their half of the field.

Can pretty much guarantee the lost of anything in attack when he gets the ball.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Bentancur should play LCM. I believe that Rodrigo and Alex Sandro together have the athleticism and physical qualities to cover for Ronaldo’s lack of defensive workrate.

Jan 22, 2016
We should do the same fagca did with Bisquit Xavi Iniesta DAlves Messi, by benching Blaze. Sounds like a plan.
Get the point.
You don't need so much defending if you can keep ths ball for majority of the time against minors

- - - Updated - - -

Bentancur should play LCM. I believe that Rodrigo and Alex Sandro together have the athleticism and physical qualities to cover for Ronaldo’s lack of defensive workrate.
Play Rabiot Or Bernardeschi in LCM. Both are more than good enough to replace this sry footballer. It's not like he is Vidal on his prime that no one can replace him. He has been on Sturaro lvl whole season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Its like he brings the ball, so the others have no choice but to play him.
:rofl: So true. We have a saying in Arabic "sa7eb el korra" so you're kind of forced to play him out of pity/sympathy. This pseudo footballer should not be starting games for us. Fuck defensive solidity - he leaves us exposed because of his inability to control the ball and make simple passes in the first place.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's obvious why he plays, but I'd argue in games like this where the opponent plays deep that he shouldn't be playing. He's not a playmaker. But Bentancur was not available and Sarri also has others to get up to fitness like Ramsey and Rabiot.

Watching Matuidi with the ball at his feet reminds me of players I watched in the Premier League in the 90s where every control and pass was so deliberate and telegraphed. His lack of technique really stands out in the way Sarri tries to play.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I dont see the big difference in defensive contribution by Matuidi compared to Bentancur or Rabiot. The only thing I will give him over Rabiot is that he is a little bit more aggressive and he is more disiplined. In all cases not enough to warant a starting spot.

- - - Updated - - -

It's obvious why he plays, but I'd argue in games like this where the opponent plays deep that he shouldn't be playing. He's not a playmaker. But Bentancur was not available and Sarri also has others to get up to fitness like Ramsey and Rabiot.

Watching Matuidi with the ball at his feet reminds me of players I watched in the Premier League in the 90s where every control and pass was so deliberate and telegraphed. His lack of technique really stands out in the way Sarri tries to play.
Its like watching a kid with downs syndrom trying to dribble a basketball.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Defend what ? Most teams we play we are trying to break down 11 men parked defenses what use is Matuidi for that ? You need to get out of this stupid mindset of worrying about having everyone defend and let the other teams worry about our players for a change.
Thanks fukin god for this comment.

People here lives in the 90s or sumthing.

Hey most teams in serie a fukin park the bus and let us have poseesion until matuidi or any other dude fuck ups to attack us on the counter.

Also, you think others teams will dare to go higher up and pin us down when you have players like dybala, cr7 costa and higuain attacking spaces and waiting for a killer pass? No fukin way. If they receive a pass that is.... And heres is when matuidi comes in play.

Since he cant pass for shit, our attacks gets hampered tremendously when in possesion. We waste tooo much time trying for a goal, when our most technical players want to do things on their own and ignore matuidi on the process. Because yes he GETS ignored in attack by cr7 and dybala unless is ultimately necessary to pass him the ball. He is that bad.

In fact, thats how we used to lose our crucial games on the CL. The forwardd lines are so good that we poop ourselves in the pants and are forced to defend in order to not risk getting scored, and since we coudnt attack, well we get parmaed.

Thanks god our attack is world class now, but to reach their max potential, matuidi needs to get benched asap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)