Blaise Matuidi (53 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I know that this is a cliche, but attack is indeed the best form of defense.
As long as we have a midfield that completely clicks and creates chances for Ronaldo and Dybala/Higuain, teams will be forced to defend and commit fewer players forward. Blaise makes us completely lose our control in the middle of the pitch when we steal possession, leaving us very vulnerable to counter presses.

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
what do you guys think about trying him out at LB?
Its the best solution possible.

Firstly, matuidi is very reliable defensively, so he needs just to focus in covering both the lm and ronaldo. And thats it.

We dont need crosses from him because ronaldo plays on his side, and we dont need him making much runs because He just needs to play it safe to the closest player near him and keep it cool.

Also this way, he doesnt harm our midfield with his funky offensive skills and leaves the position to the more skilled rabiot and betancur.

Win win.

As a cover left back is a good solution to both problems of left back depth and midfield balance

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I thing is asamoah in his best years was even better than him going forward.

The thing is, in those times in our gamplay depended on a limited asamoah to deliver wingplay and crosses.

Now matuidi just need to keep it cool, defend and pass the ball to the boyz. Thats it.

Jan 22, 2016
Come on man, I don’t like him but not cool on hoping for injuries
It's not like i want his leg chopped off.
A minor injury would do the job.
Juat imagine Khedira didn't get njured. We still had to witness his greatness to this day while ben10 rotting on the bench.

I wouldn't have wanted this if he wasn't starter for us. I hate seeing us playing Sarriball with this guy in the line up.

Jun 7, 2003
It's not like i want his leg chopped off.
A minor injury would do the job.
Juat imagine Khedira didn't get njured. We still had to witness his greatness to this day while ben10 rotting on the bench.

I wouldn't have wanted this if he wasn't starter for us. I hate seeing us playing Sarriball with this guy in the line up.
don't worry when khedira is back, ben10 will have to make room and take a seat on the bench. khedira was one year injured came back and played in the cl final and also for germany every game in the world cup.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol @ tuzzers wishing injuries on Juve playes, nice, and apparantly know know how to play Sarriball more than fucking Sarri himself.
Thats unacceptable to be honest... unless it is khedira :p

Matuidi could be useful is converted to a leftback, and to come in on midfield to close games, so no... we dont need a matuidi injury right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)