Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah, I know. But this quote looks like a too big news for nobody else to report it. Kinda weird it's so straightforward.

Having said that, I hope we don't buy him. :D Maybe just for free if he's a backup, nothing else.

I still hate twitter. :D
i would love him as a freebie next year actually. would be a classic Marotta troll move and reason enough for PSG to hate us for eternity :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

gimme his salary and I'll do it.
i would. if i had any money

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
i would love him as a freebie next year actually. would be a classic Marotta troll move and reason enough for PSG to hate us for eternity :beppe:
Yeah, but I highly doubt Matuidi would accept a bench role. I also think we'd offer him quite big wages the compensate the dodged transfer fee. If he does indeed come I wouldn't be surprised to see us switch to 3 man midfield and play him there.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Time to re-open

[video=twitter;877832676836651010]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/877832676836651010[/video]
Its from VS forum.

[FR] Matuidi: "Ho un accordo con la Juve per la prossima stagione". Le Parisien: "Una confidenza non confermata. Ma il suo futuro è lontano dal PSG"
Fake.

There's a news in LeParisien, but only about Matuidi waiting for PSG to offer him a bigger contract, and saying he's unsure of his future in Paris right now.

The part about Juve is 100% fake.

I have bought today LeParisien paper btw, so I know what I'm talking about.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #785

- - - Updated - - -

i would. if i had any money
    :touched:

You should start with adding BOOM! at the start of your tweets.
    *BOMBA*

Fake.

There's a news in LeParisien, but only about Matuidi waiting for PSG to offer him a bigger contract, and saying he's unsure of his future in Paris right now.

OTM right on the money again. :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Fake.

:tup: cheers bud.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
    Just like LeParisien, French medias got to talk about that rumor from above, and here what they said (same as LeParisien):

- It originated from the CoS that says "Matuidi reached an agreement with Juve".
    - They tried to know from people close to Matuidi if it was true. They refused to comment.

In the end it seems people on twitter mixed up CoS, and LeParisien. But even in the CoS article, it's never said that Matuidi told them first hand that he has an agreement with Juve.

And again, NO french media reported about any agreement with Juve.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
    This is what I mean, leading sources twist and outright lie. Is it just me or does it get worse each summer?
    But it is not Juve fault.

As I see it, it's Raiola spreading rumors here, and there, to force PSG to offer Matuidi a better contract, because Raiola knows Emery wants to keep Matuidi.

Juve has nothing to do with that.

It's the same when other Clubs use PSG's name, so that they can ask for more when they sell "PSG offered 300m! so you need to offer more sorry :troll".

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
    Marotta about Matuidi (Premium Sport New):

"Matuidi? Same as many players... Medias say that we could get him. Every days we hear about this one or another. As I said, we have a group of 25 very good players, we can't have more than 25."

The Art of talking about nothing.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
    More rumors from France.

At this point, it's either he stays at PSG or sign with Juve. It is said he likes the PL a lot, but doesn't seem to have any interesting offer from there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)