Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think our management is totally incompetent. They should be removed from their jobs immediately. Someone should open legal proceedings to have Beppe, Paratici, Nedved, et al undergo psychiatric evaluations, because their market moves are so terrible only an insane group of people would make them.

Seriously. Have they ever heard of squad age balance? Do they not know it's always better to buy 22 year olds than 28 year olds, even if the 28 year old is better? Do they not know that 28 is old as fuck, and that in point of fact 28 year olds are actually 29... maybe even 30? Do they not know that all players suck after 30? Do they not know about AFCON? Do they not know that some players are made of glass and will forever be injured? DO they not know that they are buying players for the wrong formations?

I seriously hate this. It makes me so angry.

I can't believe we have not won... at least... 7 scudetti in the last 5 years.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
I think our management is totally incompetent. They should be removed from their jobs immediately. Someone should open legal proceedings to have Beppe, Paratici, Nedved, et al undergo psychiatric evaluations, because their market moves are so terrible only an insane group of people would make them.

Seriously. Have they ever heard of squad age balance? Do they not know it's always better to buy 22 year olds than 28 year olds, even if the 28 year old is better? Do they not know that 28 is old as $#@!, and that in point of fact 28 year olds are actually 29... maybe even 30? Do they not know that all players suck after 30? Do they not know about AFCON? Do they not know that some players are made of glass and will forever be injured? DO they not know that they are buying players for the wrong formations?

They bought the top scorer in Serie A/ starting CF for Argentina, Best RB in the world, One of the best defenders in Serie A previously/ title winner at Munich, Top young winger, and 2nd best midfielder in Italy/Best Roma player..

In terms of youth we are fine with Pjaca, Sandro, Rugani, Dybala, Pjanic is 26, Lemina, Asamoah is 27

Edit: i realize now that u were being sarcastic lol

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
A bit overpriced but good move. If we sign him and Cuadrado the team is almost complete. The only other signing we could use would be a proper AM (James, Isco etc), even though Pjanic could probably do fine in that position. After that I'm not sure how much the team could be improved aside from signing better players to sit on the bench...

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

Seriously. Have they ever heard of squad age balance? Do they not know it's always better to buy 22 year olds than 28 year olds, even if the 28 year old is better? Do they not know that 28 is old as $#@!, and that in point of fact 28 year olds are actually 29... maybe even 30? Do they not know that all players suck after 30? Do they not know about AFCON? Do they not know that some players are made of glass and will forever be injured? DO they not know that they are buying players for the wrong formations?

Yes because we clearly never made a wrong signing late in the mercato and making the squad younger almost did not cost us the scudetto this summer.

What happened to you this summer PI. All of a sudden you get pissed everytime somebody questions the management, going on rants. Kind of remind me of a certain Belgian powerlifter. Yes our management is one of the best in Europe but they make mistakes to and Matuidi is a big mistake. At the same time the age factor is becoming a factor.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Morata wasn't a starter. So that's irrelevant... Even if I love Morata.

We went from Mandzu to Higuain. Higuain is 2 years younger.

In the midfield we went from 23 year old Pogba to 26 year old Pjanic. Hardly problematic as far as age goes.

A big :lol: to this age factor nonsense.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Morata wasn't ever going to be good enough so age is irrelevant. Getting 10m profit on him was good in the end. He was amazing in the champions league knockouts but apart from that he was pretty average. Higuain is a massive upgrade.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Matuidi is more underrated here than Khedira.

Is he a world-beater? Not at all. Is he as mediocre as many people are proclaiming. Not at all.

He's a solid, hard-working mid. And a great option to have if we sign him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not a fan of the price (and his age) but it is hilarious how badly people are underrating Matuidi. Very solid, defensively strong B2B CM, who can chip in with the odd assist and goal here and there - he would fit our team like a glove. Not flashy enough for the flair'n'fancy obsessed plebs on this forum obviously.

And we need a bit more reliable grunt in midfield after Dabphaggot left us. Sturaro isn't good enough to fill that role (yet).

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He is not world beater but imo he can be called world class midfielder. He is definitely on Marchisio level, better than current Lemina, Sturaro and Asamoah.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
And we need a bit more reliable grunt in midfield after Dabphaggot left us.
that´s the key word imo.
lemina and sturaro might become great, asamoah might stay fit, ...
we need a guarantee. matuidi would fit right in and allegri is said to be very keen on him. that´s enough for me.
furthermore, have a look at his injury history :tuttosport:
they even added one that kept him out for 0 days just to not leave it empty ^^

having said that: is he coming? :p

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Like Matuidi. Don't like his age combined with price, but..

We do need a midfielder who can perform at top european level and Matuidi is that. He'll provide quality and experience. His work rate and ability to control the midfield will enable Alves and Sandro to full offensive brazilian wingback retard mode once in a while.

And no we can't rely on Marchisio, Khedira and Asamoah, cause they'll be spending too much tiem here:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
just noticed that he posted a black and white picture on his instagram. that´s it.
close this, open player thread, buy shirt :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Matuidi to Juventus. The official announcement soon. PSG will receive 30m + 4m in bonuses. #lequipe

€34M :shifty:
That's the price for a player at this stage of the mercato, who's liked by his club; a club that does not need to sell.

Btw., with Matuidi will have a midfield with the work rate and stamina of very few clubs (Atletico, Chelsea, Bayern (?)). We'll be able to beast teams down [hopefully] in Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)