Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That's true but defense wins you the scudetto. CL became an obsession for many but we shouldn't dispose that for CL in "hurray-it's-our-year-folks" style. As boring as it sounds, winning many scudetti in a row give us lots of money and you can't make an impact without it.

Winning CL would set us very nicely from financial POV but it's easier said than done. CL is much about lottery, last year RM had no right to be in Cardiff but they did and so they won in the end.
No. The money is in the CL. No one gives two shits about a second rate league with dilapidated stadia and rampant racism.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tell that to Milan and inter who miss out on CL every year and look at their revenues. If we fail in the league, we have no business in CL whatsoever.
We're eventually going to relinquish our Serie A crown, whether it's this year or the next, or the one after that. If we finish in the top 3, it's not the end of the world, as far as our finances are concerned.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
A lot of the stuff I have read from people who have no affiliation or feelings towards Juve, are saying that this is a good deal, especially considering the numbers that are being thrown around.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fucking Matuidi for 20mil+Bonus :lol:
It's actually 25 mil. with bonuses for a 30 year player and his contract is expiring next summer.Too much.PSG ripped us .We should go for Tolliso at the first place when he want's to join us before Bayern.More transfer fee but younger and better.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
A lot of the stuff I have read from people who have no affiliation or feelings towards Juve, are saying that this is a good deal, especially considering the numbers that are being thrown around.
Lol yeah, my brothers and father are congratulating me on this signing (when I told them we were interested earlier in summer, they like never gonna happen, PSG not foolish etc), I didnt have the heart to tell them I dont even like it :D

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I like how people assume that now because we Matuidi, we play with 3 in midfield and leave Costa on the bench. Its like Matuidi benches Costa.

Costa may be too good to keep on the bench.
Its a very real possibility. We have a coach who will always set defensive solidity before offensive fire power.
Last year he tried for half a year to play with 3-4 CM, before he finally found out it was not the answer.

I can see him go 4-3-1-2 sooner or later this season, either with Pjanic, Berna or Costa as AM, and Marchisio, Matuidi, Khedira/ Pjanic behind.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Can't believe this, the worst player we could've gotten, he doesn't fit in a 2 man Midfield, and he is not good enough to warrant a formation change.

Marotta turly fucked up with Tolisso especially when he said that change of formation was the reason of us not getting him, yet he goes and buy Matuidi :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)