Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Really hate this transfer. Dont particular like the player. Dont think he is good enough, to make a signifikant improvement over Khedira and would rather we went for someone younger.
Most of all I hate that our management went bargain hunting again. They just went for the best deal they could find, instead of buying a player that would actually fit the system we are planning on playing.

Really hope Matuidi can play in a two man midfield, and find a way to use all that energy, to be a good compliment to Pjanic. I really hate seeing Khedira jogging around.

Everybody deserve a fair chance before judging, so here is hoping for the best. Welcome....

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We're eventually going to relinquish our Serie A crown, whether it's this year or the next, or the one after that. If we finish in the top 3, it's not the end of the world, as far as our finances are concerned.
It's true but what does that say about our level if we fail to beat the likes of Roma, Napoli and Lazio to the title? Difficult to imagine we'd have something to say in CL then. We won't win Serie A every year, that's true but it'll mean we'd eventually drop a level or two below our current standards.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Can't believe this, the worst player we could've gotten, he doesn't fit in a 2 man Midfield, and he is not good enough to warrant a formation change.

Marotta turly $#@!ed up with Tolisso especially when he said that change of formation was the reason of us not getting him, yet he goes and buy Matuidi :lol:
:agree:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I love you no matter what, fantasy football or not.
And it goes without saying that you have been my brother ever since you joined here.

- - - Updated - - -

:touched: :heart: Zach at it again. Embellishing and exaggerating. You are the definition of the word hyperbole. You remind me of Indians telling stories; they love to exaggerate to the extreme (no harm in throwing in a few lies as well).
He actually has a point here. I've been refreshing bleacher report looking for a negative tweet, or response.

Honestly, I have yet to find one. And a lot of these tweets are by journalists, not some random kid on his smartphone.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And it goes without saying that you have been my brother ever since you joined here.

- - - Updated - - -

He actually has a point here. I've been refreshing bleacher report looking for a negative tweet, or response.

Honestly, I have yet to find one. And a lot of these tweets are by journalists, not some random kid on his smartphone.
That's what I've been posting lol

here is another one
https://twitter.com/m_christenson/status/897783068982947840

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

In awe? Ridiculously small fee? I don't think anyone is in awe Bro, and circa 25 million is definitely not a ridiculously small fee for a 30 year old with an expiring contract.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
[video=twitter;897779466725982208]https://twitter.com/Betclic/status/897779466725982208[/video]

*When you learn you have to combine with Matuidi,

Even fucking Betclick is making fun of us :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:touched: :heart: Zach at it again. Embellishing and exaggerating. You are the definition of the word hyperbole. You remind me of Indians telling stories; they love to exaggerate to the extreme (no harm in throwing in a few lies as well).
'Everyone' yet an arsenal fan i work with is mocking us over this deal as we speak, to be honest I'm in agreement with him because 25 mill for a 30 year old donkey sounds like very poor business

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
In awe? Ridiculously small fee? I don't think anyone is in awe Bro, and circa 25 million is definitely not a ridiculously small fee for a 30 year old with an expiring contract.
Yeah, that's just Zach being Zach.

Every tweet and opinion that I read (except for the one that @Cheesio just posted), has been positive, saying it is a good deal. The ones who are "in awe", so to speak, are the ones that are tweeting below the original one. Mostly from Premier League fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)