Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Fucking roflmao

Lift Nzonzi's clause allready omg
If we're gonna trust news then we're not gonna pay his release clause 100%. We don't want to spend 40mln on him.

Also, it seems Inter wants both N'Zonzi and D.Costa now :lol2: and it seems they are going hard for N'Zonzi. They are considering using Jovetic in order to buy him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we're gonna trust news then we're not gonna pay his release clause 100%. We don't want to spend 40mln on him.

Also, it seems Inter wants both N'Zonzi and D.Costa now :lol2: and it seems they are going hard for N'Zonzi. They are considering using Jovetic in order to buy him.
If we dont want to spend 40 mil on Nzonzi then we definately dont want to spend 30 mil on Matuidi

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If we dont want to spend 40 mil on Nzonzi then we definately dont want to spend 30 mil on Matuidi
Oh, well, that I agree with. It makes absolutely no sense to pay 30 for Matuidi. It makes more sense to buy N'Zonzi, but I don't see us bitting that bait.

Our transfer moves are still a question mark. And I'm wondering if the main problem/issue is a question mark above Sandro's head.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Oh, well, that I agree with. It makes absolutely no sense to pay 30 for Matuidi. It makes more sense to buy N'Zonzi, but I don't see us bitting that bait.

Our transfer moves are still a question mark. And I'm wondering if the main problem/issue is a question mark above Sandro's head.
Thats what i think.

Board is like :
"if we dont sell Sandro, we can buy these economic options and strenghten"
"if we sell Sandro, we must use this cash to buy improved options, and make sure the lost quality on LB is compensated elsewhere

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
[video=twitter;882141242330537986]https://twitter.com/khaledalnouss1/status/882141242330537986[/video]

Let's move on shall we.
Doubt it's true. Rumors in france never had any rumors above 15M. So 30M is as stupid, and unrealistic as the salary_of_13M_a_year+a_house+a_statue+6M_bonus+100_virgin_women (/sarcasms) that PSG supposedly offered to Donnarumma.

Would be good if italian medias could at least build believable rumors.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Doubt it's true. Rumors in france never had any rumors above 15M. So 30M is as stupid, and unrealistic as the salary_of_13M_a_year+a_house+a_statue+6M_bonus+100_virgin_women (/sarcasms) that PSG supposedly offered to Donnarumma.

Would be good if italian medias could at least build believable rumors.
its just fucking curva @Zacheryah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)