Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
What does the chinese clubs have to do with management that let players leave for free?

And Tevez went from Boca To Shenhua. He would have been sold for more if he went from Juve to Shenhua.
Tevez is an awesome world class player. Matuidi is a workman like CM. They cant be compared in value.
Alves is the best RB in the world right now. We let him go for nothing. How the hell is the same management going to sell a fucking 33year old Matuidi for 25m+. Maybe you can name me three players of 32year+ who was sold for 20m or more?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I'm not a huge fan of Matuidi, but, who cares if we'd have to make another move to buy a midfielder in two years? It's not like if we buy a young promising player who'd become absolute WC in two seasons we'd keep him. The board will sell the guy as soon as a good offer comes up.
This is the reality of the new Juve: We won't have any position covered for years to come. Period. No matter how good a player we land. Everyone is sell-able.

Right now the other option is Nzonzi and, in this new perspective these two aren't that different. Both will do moderately fine.
Sadly that is very true. Just trying to aspire to a better reality ☹️

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So much hate for one of the very few PSG players that actually have balls, and not chicken against other big teams in CL.

Whatever you think of Matuidi, he's experienced in CL, and tends to score important goals when his team needs it. And he's consistent, and almost never injured.

Dunno why so many people hate him. Yeah he isn't an all around good player, but like I said the other day, despite being less talented, he did more for PSG than the like of Verratti. Why? Because the latter is injured 50% of the time.
I just want us to do better. I don't hate him per se, but if he is our only midfield reinforcement, it says a lot about our ambitions moving forward. An incredibly underwhelming signing, and we have to deal with that disgusting subpar pseudo human leechfuck Raiola to boot.

- - - Updated - - -

Matuidi + 20mil for cuadrado?
:howler: :wth: Fuck no!

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Tevez is an awesome world class player. Matuidi is a workman like CM. They cant be compared in value.
Alves is the best RB in the world right now. We let him go for nothing. How the hell is the same management going to sell a $#@!ing 33year old Matuidi for 25m+. Maybe you can name me three players of 32year+ who was sold for 20m or more?
Welp, yeah it seems +30yo are actually not that common.

I still think Juve buying Matuidi for 15-20m would be a steal tho.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
who would you get that will strengthen the team?
I want us to go for SMS from Lazio next season; he'll be our Khedira replacement :D

As for this season, I'd keep all our star players, and add Keita, Berna, Nzonzi, and a quality RB. We've already bought Schick, so that means 5 players in. I'd love it if we could sell Lemina, Sturaro, and Rincon, for a combined 60 million or so, but we do need depth in midfield. Orsolini and Bentacur look like interesting prospects for the future :)

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
I want us to go for SMS from Lazio next season; he'll be our Khedira replacement :D

As for this season, I'd keep all our star players, and add Keita, Berna, Nzonzi, and a quality RB. We've already bought Schick, so that means 5 players in. I'd love it if we could sell Lemina, Sturaro, and Rincon, for a combined 60 million or so, but we do need depth in midfield. Orsolini and Bentacur look like interesting prospects for the future :)
What about Strootman? :maddy:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Nah, Sandro will fund Strootman, Dybala will fund Chiesa

- - - Updated - - -

midfield of

sturaro-pjanic-strootman

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What about Strootman? :maddy:
I don't think Roma will sell him to us, and I'd prefer SMS. I'm sure he'll cost 50+, especially if he has another solid season, but we will be needing more midfield reinforcements soon, as Khedira is probably leaving in 2018, and Marchisio isn't getting any younger.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, Sandro will fund Strootman, Dybala will fund Chiesa

- - - Updated - - -

midfield of

sturaro-pjanic-strootman
Meh. Sturaro should be in the stands, if he must stay at the club that is.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It seems we're talking a step toward Matuidi and stepping away from N'Zonzi as we don't want to spend 40mln in order to activate his release clause. It seems Inter won't get to sign Vidal and Radja so they will focus on N'Zonzi.

It will be hard to get Matuidi as well cause apparently PSG is asking for a lot of money, despite of his contract running out next year.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
[video=twitter;882141242330537986]https://twitter.com/khaledalnouss1/status/882141242330537986[/video]

Let's move on shall we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)