Blaise Matuidi
Blaise Matuidi
Blaise Matuidi
I put it down from the whip to my diamonds I'm in
Blaise Matuidi
Blaise Matuidi
Blaise Matuidi
Blaise Matuidi
Is this from the cringeworthy Pogba rap video?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
'30m? Again screwed by Raiola!!1 So much for a soon to be 35yo Matuidi, Marotta ruining us!111'

'25m (22+3)? What a steal! Marotta delivers again! Raiola fucked PSG this time!'

:lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
@Mark I need you right now. Are we getting this guy or what? I know you can't make any promises, but ... What does your gut tell you?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #632
    Al-Khelaifi: 'Matuidi stays at PSG’
    By Football Italia staff

Paris Saint-Germain chairman Nasser Al-Khelaïfi insists Blaise Matuidi “wants to stay and will stay” despite Juventus interest.

The Bianconeri met with the French club today, as they look to sign a replacement for Paul Pogba.

General manager Giuseppe Marotta declared himself “optimistic” about signing the French international, but PSG’s chairman has contradicted those words.

“Matuidi has a contract with us,” Al-Khelaïfi told Infosport+.

“He wants to stay and he will stay. The transfer market is still open in terms of departures, not for arrivals.”
    look how these quotes and what he said here is much different...starts at 58sec

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    So. I wonder how he feels about being benched by Pjanic, Khedira and Marchisio when he comes back.
    If anyone gets subbed at juve if he comes here, it would be Asamoah.he is very similar to Asamoah and matuidi will play in that LCM position instead of Asamoah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)