Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
PSG didn't really say he is staying. They just said he is happy at PSG and have a two years contract which is true regardless if he is moving to Juve or not.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Al-Khelaifi: 'Matuidi stays at PSG’
By Football Italia staff

Paris Saint-Germain chairman Nasser Al-Khelaïfi insists Blaise Matuidi “wants to stay and will stay” despite Juventus interest.

The Bianconeri met with the French club today, as they look to sign a replacement for Paul Pogba.

General manager Giuseppe Marotta declared himself “optimistic” about signing the French international, but PSG’s chairman has contradicted those words.

“Matuidi has a contract with us,” Al-Khelaïfi told Infosport+.

“He wants to stay and he will stay. The transfer market is still open in terms of departures, not for arrivals.”

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
By Football Italia staff

Paris Saint-Germain chairman Nasser Al-Khelaïfi insists Blaise Matuidi “wants to stay and will stay” despite Juventus interest.

The Bianconeri met with the French club today, as they look to sign a replacement for Paul Pogba.

General manager Giuseppe Marotta declared himself “optimistic” about signing the French international, but PSG’s chairman has contradicted those words.

“He wants to stay and he will stay. The transfer market is still open in terms of departures, not for arrivals.”
Seems like the comments in which Allegri said he was expecting Pogba to turn up at Vinovo.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
"He wants to stay and will stay" .Previous days every source were claiming that he wants to join us. Suddenly he want's to stay.Strange......

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Fotball Italia the only Sauce with that qoute.
All other italian websites reported only about him saying
"He has 2 years on the contract and happy here"
Nothing about him staying.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
By Football Italia staff

I guess Football Italia haven't realized that @Mark has already greened Matuidi

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
There are conflicting reports as usual. Twitter whores and gurus have done it again - fucked themselves to retardness.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I don't blame psg. They are doing exactly what some would argue we should have done with pogba. Raiola going to war? If it wasn't that we are running out of options I would have loved for this to collapse and see the fat shit upset over it.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
By Football Italia staff

PSG President Al-Mia khalifa nows there is nothing he can do about this. Hes just trying to save face before he lets Beppe go balls deep.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
By Football Italia staff

Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is
Everything I do, I do it big
Yeah, uh huh screaming that's nothing
What I pulled off the lot, that's stunting
Repping my town when you see me you know everything
Blaise Matuidi
Blaise Matuidi
Blaise Matuidi
Blaise Matuidi
I put it down from the whip to my diamonds I'm in
Blaise Matuidi
Blaise Matuidi
Blaise Matuidi
Blaise Matuidi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)