Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Maybe I used wrong word what I meant is player like Vidal, someone who is fast, can tackle and will run all day. From the ones mentioned I only consider Asa to be this kind of player, maybe Sturaro but he is not on this level.
Vidal is pretty slow, but I get what you are saying. Asa, Sturaro and Lemina is that kind of players. Even though Khedira is not an aggressive player he is still a imposing player. We have enough of those kind of players. In the mean time we only have Pjanic as a creative outlet in midfield. That is the type of player we should be looking fore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Cant believe this is our signing - a 29 year old who isnt even first choice for PSG...
He has always been first choice in PSG, maby not this season with Emery. Still the coach and club want him to stay. It seems like he is the one who want to leave. Maby he wants a new challenge.

He is a good player, cant really understand all negative. He has been in the starting eleven for both france and PSG for some years. He isent young, but he isent old either.

He is a different player to Pjanic, Khedira, Marchisio and im sure he will offer us something. He runs alot and even if his teqnique isent the best. He seems to score and make assist. To be fair his passing and dribbling compared to Sturaro is great. I like his grinta to.

Apr 17, 2013

When I read the Qsg forum, fans waiting for one thing: that we make an offer. It is completely clear that player is a future flop. Don't repeat the same bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)