Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
After this transfer market is closed, I think our squad is extremely strong.

Starting XI (3-5-2): Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alves, Khedira, Marchisio, Pjanic, Sandro, Dybala, Higuain

THEN LOOK AT THE B team (4-3-3): Neto, Lichsteiner, Benatia, Rugani, Evra, Matuidi, Lemina, Asamoah, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Pjaca

I think our B team is capable of winning the scudetto. It may be stronger than everyone else's A team.
:touched: I'm so proud to be destined be fan of Juve. God blessed me

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Matuidi is of a decent/good class, if this doesnt go through i genuinely think we're going to panic and get a mediocre player instead.
If Asamoah stays fit and Marchisio is back to form in January I don't see why they would panic and buy someone mediocre if the Matuidi deal collapses.

We already have Hernanes as the mediocre alternative I think. He'll just end up staying.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If Asamoah stays fit and Marchisio is back to form in January I don't see why they would panic and buy someone mediocre if the Matuidi deal collapses.

We already have Hernanes as the mediocre alternative I think. He'll just end up staying.
There is a pressure to reinforce the midfield and its our objective. Pjanic isnt enough. Thats a big if on Asamoah/Khedira staying fit, something we cant take a risk on. Matuidi is good fit but with time were running out of choices.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Matuidi is of a decent/good class, if this doesnt go through i genuinely think we're going to panic and get a mediocre player instead.
We already are.

The more we get closer to the end of the mercato the more I realize how big of a mistake letting Pogba go without a back up plan was. There's nobody slightly interesting available and panic is kicking in.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We already are.

The more we get closer to the end of the mercato the more I realize how big of a mistake letting Pogba go without a back up plan was. There's nobody slightly interesting available and panic is kicking in.
Matuidi's name has been connected to us for a while though. I wouldn't call this particular move, if it were to happen, a panic move.

Parolo? Now THAT'S a panic move.

Apr 19, 2007
The thing about having one lined up is people still want more and freak out regardless/ What if we got Pjanic on the last day? We dont talk about his arrival and now we really just need a Peryra replacement. Not saying we should always be satisfied but we cant be to crazy either. I think we are making sure Zaza is gone to lock up James or maybe we just get MATUIDI BUT I think our team is better than last year already

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
this
The offer we made is too ridiculous to reject but so stupid to accept at this moment in the transfer window.when we can't get a average player who has 29 yrs we should expect end the transfer window with signing new hernanes.
it’s really that simple.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
wtf patrick kluivert is the GM of psg??

Beppe is dealing with Kluivert?

i thought he was coaching?

this is child's play for Beppe's standard surely!

- - - Updated - - -

that fat $#@!...
And above all ,now he is like in "helping" mode to us to conclude the deal.Will get his usual cut as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)