Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
I feel like some people have only watched Matuidi for France. I'm not going to say I've watched him consistently, but I've seen some PSG games and he doesn't seem like a bad player. Looking at his pass accuracy, he seems like a simple kind of player, and he's also a hard worker. Plus, if Marotta and Paratici think he'd be a good signing, I think we should trust them.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
100% milieu relayeur

- - - Updated - - -

So vidal was old when we sold him for peanuts but this guy is still young when we buy him for the same price?
Touche Monsieur :tup: :agree: Tuz being subjective? No friggin way.

- - - Updated - - -

Good signing. 29 isn't old FFS! We can still get 3-4 good years from him, and he has been a mainstay for PSG over the past few years. I'm sure if you'd told some Tuzzers we were getting Matuidi back in 2012, some of them would have been unzipping their trousers, dick in hand and all.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. Vidal had off-field issues our management seemed to have a problem with and other clubs seemed to be wary of, so there was only really one suitor for him that summer and we stupidly sold him too cheaply.

Our management seems to have bet on keeping Pogba for a couple years and fucked up there, as they really should have bet on Vidal who clearly loved this club and even wanted the number 10.

Biggest and really only big mistake Marotta has made was selling Vidal who imo would have stayed for 5 years easy if we offered him the right contract extension and the number 10 which he deserved.

A midfield trio of Khedira-Pjanic/Marchisio-Vidal would be amazing.
:agree: :touched: :heart: You aren't that biased. You aren't a blind Muppet after all. I'm so proud of you.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

HOMGZZZZ :tuttosport:

Stacked. Loaded. Chock-a-bloc full of quality. Experience. Flair. Fancy. Goals. Excitement.

Beppe, you've done it again my old friend. God damn, you really are the greatest of men. I bow before thee.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002

Stacked. Loaded. Chock-a-bloc full of quality. Experience. Flair. Fancy. Goals. Excitement.

Beppe, you've done it again my old friend. God damn, you really are the greatest of men. I bow before thee.
Ok this is now starting to bug me. Why does the Italian press always put Dybala on the left side of the attacking 2?! He is left footed and should be on the right side.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Ok this is now starting to bug me. Why does the Italian press always put Dybala on the left side of the attacking 2?! He is left footed and should be on the right side.
:lol: Relax. It's a formation. Seriously. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

420 BLAISE IT! STRAYA OUT OF PARIS! :spliff:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'd say Asa still starts ahead of Matuidi though. They're at a very similar level, at full fitness. As a probably edges it, but Matuidi is great for depth. Hard worker, Juve style.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'd say Asa still starts ahead of Matuidi though. They're at a very similar level, at full fitness. As a probably edges it, but Matuidi is great for depth. Hard worker, Juve style.
lesbionics: asamoah will most likely be injured before september is around, just to return to the african champs, just tor eturn to Torino injured, just to play the final games of the season.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
After this transfer market is closed, I think our squad is extremely strong.

Starting XI (3-5-2): Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alves, Khedira, Marchisio, Pjanic, Sandro, Dybala, Higuain

THEN LOOK AT THE B team (4-3-3): Neto, Lichsteiner, Benatia, Rugani, Evra, Matuidi, Lemina, Asamoah, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Pjaca

I think our B team is capable of winning the scudetto. It may be stronger than everyone else's A team.

francesco0924

Jul 12, 2016
I agree to you. It's sure we would have two great left midfielders and Asamoah, considering his past accidents, needs to alternate himself with other player. However, we would do an excellent signing: the french has experience, run, force and a quite good quality. Don't you?

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004

I like the fact we got two runners in Khedira and Matuidi that goals can come either side but Pjanic is essential for this to work. And if he is out do we have a reliable creative force in his place? Secondly, Sandro been lacking defensively from a few games I seen. He doesn't seem to be as solid as Evra when it comes defensively. That marking in Fiorentina's game and being skinned by Coman in the Bayern game are the few that i can recall immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)