Birra Moretti Trophy: Juve vs Napoli vs Inter [08-11-06] (6 Viewers)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
where u at bfc82, huh where's u at mofo! show ur pitty sorry ass!
Hey, wow you do miss me! How cute, heres another bone.

I find it funny that when Inter wins this meaningless preseason tournaments, everyone says "inter sucks, they only win mickey mouse cups", now Inter lose and all I hear is "Inter sucks, they cant even win mickey mouse cups". Interesting is all.....

Oh well, whatever tickles your pickle.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
whitewatersky said:
so, how ya's going with StreamerOne ?

i've got it working but the picture is pretty bad.

not complaining as it's good enough, but just curious, is anyone getting really clear good quality ?

just wonderin gif it's something to do with my computer or settings....

you watching Sateeh ?
is there a way so that it opens up windows media player instead of winamp. I would get an errro message which would cause it to close with winamp.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
BFC82 said:

I find it funny that when Inter wins this meaningless preseason tournaments, everyone says "inter sucks, they only win mickey mouse cups", now Inter lose and all I hear is "Inter sucks, they cant even win mickey mouse cups". Interesting is all.....

u ignore the fundamental point. Your "Champions of Italy" squad lost to a weakened Juve.

Jun 18, 2005
SexualChocolate said:
The subject is not that this is a friendly (friendly, ha, how ironic)

It's the fact that a 3rd string Juventus site wiped your full-first-team-squad's arses all over the pitch
Juventus side not site.

3rd string ? that's basically your second division team except for three or four players. 3rd string, lol. :disagree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BFC82 said:

or how about u just suck overall no matter wot.

your lack of silverware on ur spice rack says it all!

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
u know wots even funnier? napoli of serie B are completly owning inter! im actually fearing napoli lol

Whoa, lucky were not in B. Wouldnt want to face mighty Napoli when it really counts.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
or how about u just suck overall no matter wot.

your lack of silverware on ur spice rack says it all!

ok den, eeenter meelan suk ballz cuz i say so. jube is da best teem in da world cuz my mummy told mi so.

Sep 14, 2003
BFC82 said:

It has nothing to do with the trophy.

We're always happy to beat Inter even if the winning prize was last place in a gang bang with the ugly farmer's daughter.

Jun 18, 2005
Shyne said:
u ignore the fundamental point. Your "Champions of Italy" squad lost to a weakened Juve.
let me finish that sentence for you

"...in a useless friendly"

my local team in Egypt managed to beat Real Madrid in 2001. They also beat Roma a year later when they had Capello, Emerson, etc..

Bayern Munich lost to Urawa Red Diamonds in a pre-season game. Liverpool were trashed 5-0 by lowly Mainz..in a pre-season game, too.

I guess you catch my drift.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
hey inter trash! this is sumthing i learnt from those watford fans wen we played your full strength team who ironically were just promoted to the epl

"you're not singing anymooooooooooore, you're not singing anymore woooooooah woooooooooah, who's a load of f*cking sh*t wooooooooooooah woooooooooooooooah, where the f*ck the hell are you, cuz ur not singing anymoooooooooooooore ur not singing anymore"

and as 1 watford fan who sat next to me and asked me this:

"i thought they were champions of italy? Ha champions my ass"

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)