BIG Manifestation coming up(Juve, July 1st) (2 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
mark77 said:
I made something real fast. You can change it if you want or make some corrections.......

Enough is enough

It is true that when you don't support Juventus you are not just indifferent about them, you hate them with all your heart. What happened these past weeks have just been over the top. Yes, maybe mister Moggi made some mistakes, he may have abused or taken advantage of certian previleges he got over the years but can you condemn our team Juventus for that? It's time that us Tifosi with a capital T made our voice heard. It's time to take a stand and defend La Vecchia Signora from all the damage control that's been done. Some journalists and politicians have acted more like tifosi instead of doing their job. They try to convict Juventus without having all the facts and keep quiet on other things going around with other teams in this investigation. Yes, maybe the system in Italy is corrupted but Juventus shouldn't be the scapegoat for that.

Juventus is our team and we demand some respect. In good or bad times Juve will always be THE team we support and we are very proud of it.

staff of Juventuz.com

That's a fairly good start, but mine just seems a little more polished

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42
    Sir Sebastian said:
    That's a fairly good start, but mine just seems a little more polished
    lol, it does get to the point.

I'm not a writer so I won't send this one. I hope somebody gets what my point was and make a better one.

We should send them also the history of this site so they get to know who we are. Couldn't find anything here. Marty or Martin could help on this one.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    mark77 said:
    lol, it does get to the point.

I'm not a writer so I won't send this one. I hope somebody gets what my point was and make a better one.

We should send them also the history of this site so they get to know who we are. Couldn't find anything here. Marty or Martin could help on this one.

To be honest, I don't think any fan-written letter, no matter how well it's written or how many people "sign" it, will make any difference whatsoever.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    Sir Sebastian said:
    To be honest, I don't think any fan-written letter, no matter how well it's written or how many people "sign" it, will make any difference whatsoever.
    True but if I felt that we should be heard and let them know how we feel about what's going on. I know it won't change crap and they may not even post it.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    mark77 said:
    True but if I felt that we should be heard and let them know how we feel about what's going on. I know it won't change crap and they may not even post it.
    Exactly, you won't be heard. Why would people with much more important issues to deal with sit and read fan letters? :smoke: :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #47
    Sir Sebastian said:
    Exactly, you won't be heard. Why would people with much more important issues to deal with sit and read fan letters? :smoke: :D
    If you don't try you won't know. bah! F-it. Let me just grab another beer. :pint:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    mark77 said:
    I made something real fast. You can change it if you want or make some corrections.......

Enough is enough

It is true that when you don't support Juventus you are not just indifferent about them, you hate them with all your heart. What happened these past weeks have just been over the top. Yes, maybe mister Moggi made some mistakes, he may have abused or taken advantage of certian previleges he got over the years but can you condemn our team Juventus for that? It's time that us Tifosi with a capital T made our voice heard. It's time to take a stand and defend La Vecchia Signora from all the damage control that's been done. Some journalists and politicians have acted more like tifosi instead of doing their job. They try to convict Juventus without having all the facts and keep quiet on other things going around with other teams in this investigation. Yes, maybe the system in Italy is corrupted but Juventus shouldn't be the scapegoat for that.

Juventus is our team and we demand some respect. In good or bad times Juve will always be THE team we support and we are very proud of it.

staff of Juventuz.com
    Isn't it a bit risky asking that? If Moggi makes mistakes, Juve pays, cause Moggi legally represents it.

I've tried to write something too, but with no luck, it's ugly.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    My humble attempt:

It is an understandable thing that many fans of other clubs are trying to attack Juve by all the possible ways because of previous hatred and rage that summed up during more than one century because of the natural competitiveness, but we, Juve fans all around the World, were shocked by the one-sided media coverage and the political opinions regarding the accusations against our beloved club.

A club that represented Italy in the best possible way with honor and class for more than 90 years deserves attracting some respect and appreciation in addition to giving the judiciary system in Italy the chance to reveal JUSTICE and nothing but JUSTICE.

We are so keen, just like everybody else, to know the truth behind this case surrounding our beloved club because we care about our reputation as well as the club's reputation.

If anybody deals with the case as a revenge case, we understand how he feels, but we urge him to take into consideration that behind that club, there are some fans who are so surprised by the clouds covering the achievements of the club that they cheered for since a long time.

Juve fans will ask to punish anybody, if proven to be guilty, as soon as the Italian judges prove it to the public. So please, try to help us to reach the unbiased truth because in the end, some objectivity won't hurt.

May 11, 2006
    As someone mentioned earlier in this post, this is very good for the club and sends a message to the new board. Also sends a message to the owners!

I believe we may see more of this around the world. I hope so.

FORZA LA VECCHIA SIGNORA

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    A valiant show of solidarity, but unfortunately I don't think it will mean anything in the large picture.

And from a more cynical point of view, perhaps that is for the best.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55
    isha00 said:
    Isn't it a bit risky asking that? If Moggi makes mistakes, Juve pays, cause Moggi legally represents it.

I've tried to write something too, but with no luck, it's ugly.
    Mistakes meaning being too friendly to Pairetto, not trying to bribe him or the refs.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    mark77 said:
    If you don't try you won't know. bah! F-it. Let me just grab another beer. :pint:
    Yeah.. We should do something that we can do for our Juventus.
    I will try to contact Juventus fans club in my country and try to do something.
    At least we should try something to prove our love for our club.

FORZA JUVENTUS!

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

mark77 said:

Enough is enough

staff of Juventuz.com
    man this gave me goose bumps reading it. :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Tino said:
    When you realy come from Germany, I promise I will try to be with you!!:agree:

so give me infos when it starts!

p.s.: write back a pm dude!:D
    that would be cool, if it is on june, I may go.. I will do everything to help juve.
    just pm-ed you ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)