BIG Manifestation coming up(Juve, July 1st) (1 Viewer)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
AbuGadanzieri said:
i have good news

i read on arabic juventus website that the people who love juventus in jordan will all go to the streets to walk and support juve in the same time next tuesday and they started giving papers to let every one know

this is the link:

http://www.juventusmania.net/fm/showthread.php?t=44549

and also people want to bring and collect mony to help juve if they go to serie be

http://www.juventusmania.net/fm/showthread.php?t=44543

what you think

please discuss
its great to know that there is a lot people like me that really love Juve :touched:

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Philipp00 said:
Juve won't go bancrupt if we go to serie B. we have millions of fans. If every fan gives a few euros we will survive.

hmm, 5 euros per fan and Juve will have enough money for the next 5 years

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
tassard said:
hmm, 5 euros per fan and Juve will have enough money for the next 5 years
yes, we have millions of fans. not every fan would give money but I think we would get enough to rescue juventus if we really get in financial problems.
we have 10 million fans in italy and millions all over the world. together we are very strong.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
mark77 said:
I made something real fast. You can change it if you want or make some corrections.......

Enough is enough

It is true that when you don't support Juventus you are not just indifferent about them, you hate them with all your heart. What happened these past weeks have just been over the top. Yes, maybe mister Moggi made some mistakes, he may have abused or taken advantage of certian previleges he got over the years but can you condemn our team Juventus for that? It's time that us Tifosi with a capital T made our voice heard. It's time to take a stand and defend La Vecchia Signora from all the damage control that's been done. Some journalists and politicians have acted more like tifosi instead of doing their job. They try to convict Juventus without having all the facts and keep quiet on other things going around with other teams in this investigation. Yes, maybe the system in Italy is corrupted but Juventus shouldn't be the scapegoat for that.

Juventus is our team and we demand some respect. In good or bad times Juve will always be THE team we support and we are very proud of it.

staff of Juventuz.com
hm let me help u in it, read my PM.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Philipp00 said:
yes, we have millions of fans. not every fan would give money but I think we would get enough to rescue juventus if we really get in financial problems.
we have 10 million fans in italy and millions all over the world. together we are very strong.
If Juve calls for help I will donate morethan 5 euros... Fans should be on standby.
If someone is trying to fix our relagation we will bring it back up his arse.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
God I wish I did not have final exams now.. I would go to Turin just to stand next to Juve during such difficult times..

Forza Juve...

Ooooh imagine this some big Juventino make an official trustable donation website for Juve. Everyone can put whatever they want. Minimum 5 euro. But in a way that we are sure it will go to Juve's bank account....
How would Berlusconi and compny feel when they see Juve's budget going up by 100 million euros...

You know what... I have an idea for the time being. Juve's stocks are in crisis. They are soo low. They've reached the half of what they were before this thing started. If we all go and buy as much shares as we can ( 5 euros would bring you 4 stocks).. You will have shares at Juve. AND if enough of us go do it we will have brought up Juve's stocks back to their original price (because we won't sell them).
Price now is 1.181 euro a share.
What do you think guys? If the guys in Italy and europe start while we in the rest of the world can find a way to buy stocks this would be amazing..
No need to go buy huge amounts, if each one buys a minimum of 5-10 stocks and we spread the news we can do something.
Even if the stocks did not go up alot, atleast you feel that you have controbuted..

I would do it if I can find away to buy them. I will work on this starting 26th June (after my graduation exams end, wish me luck guys).

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
mark77 said:
I made something real fast. You can change it if you want or make some corrections.......

Enough is enough

It is true that when you don't support Juventus you are not just indifferent about them, you hate them with all your heart. What happened these past weeks have just been over the top. Yes, maybe mister Moggi made some mistakes, he may have abused or taken advantage of certian previleges he got over the years but can you condemn our team Juventus for that? It's time that us Tifosi with a capital T made our voice heard. It's time to take a stand and defend La Vecchia Signora from all the damage control that's been done. Some journalists and politicians have acted more like tifosi instead of doing their job. They try to convict Juventus without having all the facts and keep quiet on other things going around with other teams in this investigation. Yes, maybe the system in Italy is corrupted but Juventus shouldn't be the scapegoat for that.

Juventus is our team and we demand some respect. In good or bad times Juve will always be THE team we support and we are very proud of it.

staff of Juventuz.com
I have enhanced it

Enough is Enough

I comprehend that journalists and politicians have a job to do to earn a living and support their family. However do you ever realize that what happened these past weeks have not only been over the top, but also widely exaggerated? Yes, maybe mister Moggi made some mistakes, he may have abused or taken advantage of certain privileges he got over the years but can you condemn our team Juventus for that? Remember, Juventus is and will always be bigger than every personnel. It's time that us Tifosi with a capital T made our voice heard. It's time to take a stand and defend La Vecchia Signora from all the damage control that's been done. Some journalists and politicians have acted more like tifosi instead of doing their job. They try to convict Juventus without having all the facts and keep quiet on other things going around with other teams in this investigation. Yes, maybe the system in Italy is corrupted but Juventus shouldn't be the scapegoat for that.

Now the scandal has reached its new heights, threatening the presence of Buffon, Cannavaro and Lippi in the Italy World Cup squad. I don’t know how these 3 men can be dragged down, but don’t you think that the 3 forementioned Italy staff have their job to do in the World Cup campaign? One thing that puzzles me is that, all 3 are related to Juventus. Why don’t you report on other players from other clubs too? Or do you have a desire to abolish Juventus players into the world cup squad? From the matches that I see, they have earned the right to be in the squad.

Juventus is our team and we demand some respect. In good or bad times Juve will always be THE team we support and we are very proud of it. Juventus boasts a rich history of culture; tradition and beautiful football and these will remain in this club for a very long time, even in future. We have showcased our brillance of footballing on the pitch, and the results are shown. There are many personnel who pledged their services for Juventus and fight for the team no matter what happens. Currently we have Nedved, Del Piero, Cannavaro, Buffon, Zambrotta and the recently retired Ferrara, but if we were to look from all these years, I’m sure there are many such players too.

So please stop all reporting all these scandals just to attract more readers and sell more newspapers. Where is your professionalism shown in all these scandals in your persistence of writing and declaring anything that is against Juventus? Do you have the facts present at your hands or are just speculating? Can’t you journalists be more truthful in your articles and not stir up news just to earn more money? Can’t you politicians mention all the teams involved? Are you guys ever guilty of writing news to confuse readers about Italian football that is not entirely true?

WE are utterly unhappy and disgusted upon reading all these scandals. Please be fair and report the correct news if you still have a conscience.

From Juventuz.com staff

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
ZAF3000 said:
God I wish I did not have final exams now.. I would go to Turin just to stand next to Juve during such difficult times..

Forza Juve...

Ooooh imagine this some big Juventino make an official trustable donation website for Juve. Everyone can put whatever they want. Minimum 5 euro. But in a way that we are sure it will go to Juve's bank account....
How would Berlusconi and compny feel when they see Juve's budget going up by 100 million euros...

You know what... I have an idea for the time being. Juve's stocks are in crisis. They are soo low. They've reached the half of what they were before this thing started. If we all go and buy as much shares as we can ( 5 euros would bring you 4 stocks).. You will have shares at Juve. AND if enough of us go do it we will have brought up Juve's stocks back to their original price (because we won't sell them).
Price now is 1.181 euro a share.
What do you think guys? If the guys in Italy and europe start while we in the rest of the world can find a way to buy stocks this would be amazing..
No need to go buy huge amounts, if each one buys a minimum of 5-10 stocks and we spread the news we can do something.
Even if the stocks did not go up alot, atleast you feel that you have controbuted..

I would do it if I can find away to buy them. I will work on this starting 26th June (after my graduation exams end, wish me luck guys).
Brilliant idea!!!
I am with you.
The problem is how to manage this. How to collect the money, buy the stock and send to everyone...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Add this:

U nyggha b1tch3z b3tta lizten da fuck up cuz ima git p1ss3d duh fuk off if u aint. Diz shit a1n tyte iight so stop it mutha fuckaz hella gay gonin dumb ghost r1d1n n shit all ova da luziano moggi mo fucka dayyyuuummm. Hellza gay fools. Vaffanculo e a li mortacci tua.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #74
    ZhiXin said:
    I have enhanced it

Enough is Enough

I comprehend that journalists and politicians have a job to do to earn a living and support their family. However do you ever realize that what happened these past weeks have not only been over the top, but also widely exaggerated? Yes, maybe mister Moggi made some mistakes, he may have abused or taken advantage of certain privileges he got over the years but can you condemn our team Juventus for that? Remember, Juventus is and will always be bigger than every personnel. It's time that us Tifosi with a capital T made our voice heard. It's time to take a stand and defend La Vecchia Signora from all the damage control that's been done. Some journalists and politicians have acted more like tifosi instead of doing their job. They try to convict Juventus without having all the facts and keep quiet on other things going around with other teams in this investigation. Yes, maybe the system in Italy is corrupted but Juventus shouldn't be the scapegoat for that.

Now the scandal has reached its new heights, threatening the presence of Buffon, Cannavaro and Lippi in the Italy World Cup squad. I don’t know how these 3 men can be dragged down, but don’t you think that the 3 forementioned Italy staff have their job to do in the World Cup campaign? One thing that puzzles me is that, all 3 are related to Juventus. Why don’t you report on other players from other clubs too? Or do you have a desire to abolish Juventus players into the world cup squad? From the matches that I see, they have earned the right to be in the squad.

Juventus is our team and we demand some respect. In good or bad times Juve will always be THE team we support and we are very proud of it. Juventus boasts a rich history of culture; tradition and beautiful football and these will remain in this club for a very long time, even in future. We have showcased our brillance of footballing on the pitch, and the results are shown. There are many personnel who pledged their services for Juventus and fight for the team no matter what happens. Currently we have Nedved, Del Piero, Cannavaro, Buffon and the recently retired Ferrara, but if we were to look from all these years, I’m sure there are many such players too.

So please stop all reporting all these scandals just to attract more readers and sell more newspapers. Where is your professionalism shown in all these scandals in your persistence of writing and declaring anything that is against Juventus? Do you have the facts present at your hands or are just speculating? Can’t you journalists be more truthful in your articles and not stir up news just to earn more money? Can’t you politicians mention all the teams involved? Are you guys ever guilty of writing news to confuse readers about Italian football that is not entirely true?

WE are utterly unhappy and disgusted upon reading all these scandals. Please be fair and report the correct news if you still have a conscience.

From Juventuz.com staff

very nice, this should be sent to the Gazzetta and Corriere especially. Tuttosport is kinda pro-Juve.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    d.nico said:
    Brilliant idea!!!
    I am with you.
    The problem is how to manage this. How to collect the money, buy the stock and send to everyone...
    The problem with collecting money is the honesty behind it.. You cannot expect people to just donate money into an account without having assured measures that this money will go to Juve. This is why I said something official has to be made. There must be some how a way to donate money right into the Juve bank account.. The other way is celebrity comes out who is widely trusted by all juventini makes an online donation box for Juve and goes public with it. This way people wont feel that its a fraud.

The other way as I mention is that you go a buy juve stocks. If you are not looking in making profit buy selling them in higher prices you will have nothing to lose.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ZAF3000 said:
    How about we add something like we won't be buying such newspapers if these things continue..
    It wouldn't affect their sales anyway. They r doing it so that readers have a negative view of us. They r targeting readers in their own region.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Anyway some good news

Moggi launches Galliani broadside Monday 22 May, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luciano Moggi, the man at the centre of the alleged match-fixing allegations, says he’s been ambushed by Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani.

In his first interview since the scandal erupted, Moggi has looked to defend himself while attacking Galliani and also now former FIGC chief Franco Carraro.

“I was ambushed,” he told the Quotidiano Nazionale newspaper. “It all started last September when I went to see [Milan owner Silvio] Berlusconi at Palazzo Grazioli.

“He offered me a job at Milan. I was surprised but also honoured, I told him that I would think about it.

“We were only at the start of the season and at that time I could only think about Juventus,” he continued.

“But we all know what the Milan owner is like, it doesn’t take too much for him to get excited. He obviously told Galliani of the idea.

“Then, two weeks after my meeting with Berlusconi, the FIGC were sent the documents from the Turin magistrates with the taped telephone conversations between myself and other figures in the Italian game.

“Carraro then informed Galliani, who obviously suggested to the ex-Prime Minister to be careful before he made any decisions, saying that it was perhaps best to forget about me because of the enquiry.

“It all began with that unfortunate meeting with Berlusconi.”

Moggi also blasted Carraro, who resigned as President of the Italian Football Federation earlier this month after being criticised for his handling of the present situation.

“He knew everything,” the former Juventus director general continued. “We know where the first pieces of information came from.”

Moggi is at the centre of a probe which threatens to see his former club demoted to Serie B after a number of his telephone calls to the refereeing designators of 2004-05 led to suspicions of sporting fraud.

“I didn’t invent this type of football, the system has always worked like this,” he maintained. “The designators have received calls on a daily basis from clubs for years.

“And they were certainly not friendly calls because everyone always had a reason to complain about something.

“I, like my colleagues, just wanted to make sure that our games were refereed by serious professionals, impartial ones.”

Meanwhile, Galliani is expected to resign as President on the Italian Football League on Wednesday.

source: channel4.com

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    I guess the good news in it, is that Moggi has started talking... And we all know when that man starts talking serious things happen :D ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)