Better Call Saul (2 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
So all the shows come on in time to run through summer, when I don't watch as much tv.
That is the plan. Why would they put up the good shows on television in winter when everybody hangs in front of the TV anyways? In summer TV needs to compete with outdoor activities, so it is smart to make your choice harder then.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That is the plan. Why would they put up the good shows on television in winter when everybody hangs in front of the TV anyways? In summer TV needs to compete with outdoor activities, so it is smart to make your choice harder then.
I'll watch them all later in the year. Thug life.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't normally keep up to speed with new episodes but I did watch S2 Ep1 last night. It's an easier watch than Breaking Bad, less tension throughout. The dealer guy annoys me with his whiny voice, however.

OP
Vinny Del Pogba
Jul 10, 2006
  • Thread Starter #135
    I don't normally keep up to speed with new episodes but I did watch S2 Ep1 last night. It's an easier watch than Breaking Bad, less tension throughout. The dealer guy annoys me with his whiny voice, however.
    He's a 'Playuh!' Lol.

Glad the shows back. This season is going to be a lot of fun, I think.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Im a massive breaking bad fan but wasnt able to finish this. Got bored of it easily despite Saul being my fav character in BB. Is it worth giving another go?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)