Better Call Saul (10 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What do you mean by again?
IMO, Chuck didn't want Jimmy to work at the firm once he was admitted to the bar, and basically told Hamlin not to hire him. And he seemed to be pretty annoyed/jealous when Jimmy told him about it. Don't know if thats the case, thats just the way I interpreted the scene

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
IMO, Chuck didn't want Jimmy to work at the firm once he was admitted to the bar, and basically told Hamlin not to hire him. And he seemed to be pretty annoyed/jealous when Jimmy told him about it. Don't know if thats the case, thats just the way I interpreted the scene
Bam, on point. Ouch chuck, here comes the rise of Saul.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Yep fantastic episode again.

You just know that this potential 20M lawsuit is going to land in Hamlin's hands, and Chuck will probably betray him as well (again) Get that feeling. We're soon gonna see Jimmy turn into Saul
Nailed it :tup:

And you're barred again :sad:

Trevor from Gta :D

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yep fantastic episode again.

You just know that this potential 20M lawsuit is going to land in Hamlin's hands, and Chuck will probably betray him as well (again) Get that feeling. We're soon gonna see Jimmy turn into Saul
:agree:

Knew it as soon as I saw the printer scene. That shit's gonna fuck Saul over big time, I can even sense Kim betraying him as well. In any case, this season's not gonna end well for Saul.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Not that this season is bad or somethin...but I can't wait to actually meet Saul Goodman as we know him. I want a full season of Saul bending the law and more

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
This season hasn't been great though. The first couple of episodes were promising but it got pretty boring in the middle of the season before picking up a bit in the latest couple of episodes.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Just noticed that there's a "new" episode already :lol:

And here I was posting theories about the damn printer code :lol:

Well looks like most of my speculations came true anyways :D

C.Martin

Jul 15, 2014
Great show so far, not better than Breaking Bad but better than its first season. Feels like something is missing though but it'll come. I love the way it's filmed.

Also, Chuck is a hoe.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Odd last episode. I feel it was a bit rushed in a way. The decision Saul makes seems far more plot motivated than character motivated.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Odd last episode. I feel it was a bit rushed in a way. The decision Saul makes seems far more plot motivated than character motivated.[\SPOILER]
Your spoiler didn't work, I hate to spoil that for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)