Better Call Saul (31 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Was he trying to honor Marco with that decision? He looked at the ring before turning around and driving back. Maybe he wasn't up for another disappointment at a big lawfirm and decided to do it Slippin Jimmy style.

I guess the authors are too hipster to have Jimmy go Saul-Mode directly after Chuck's betrayal. They needed another three twists and a character death because who likes a season final without a death eh

OP
Vinny Del Pogba
Jul 10, 2006
  • Thread Starter #103
    Why are we using spoiler tags? If someone didn't watch the show they shouldn't be in here. :p

Anyways, loved the final two episodes.
    We can see how Mike will eventually come into contact with Gus. I really love that they are making Mike the other major player in this show. It allows them to do some really badass shit that Jimmy just would never do.

Chuck fucking pissed me off. And really sad what happened with Marco.

Valentino

It's a good show if u want to kill ur time.
    though i like the story, i hoped to see what happens after cranston died, but it's good to see how saul started his business

Apr 15, 2006
    Neither did the BB season 1 one though tbh.
    That's because of the screen writers' protest, right? Cos the first season ended prematurely.
    It's a good show if u want to kill ur time.
    though i like the story, i hoped to see what happens after cranston died, but it's good to see how saul started his business
    Why did you hope to see what happens even Walter died when the show was clearly a prequel? :confused

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Why did you hope to see what happens even Walter died when the show was clearly a prequel? :confused
    It isn't solely a prequel. The producers have stated that there are plans to let the show catch up to the BB events, show the Saul/Mike perspective during it a little bit, and then concern themselves with Saul's story afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

That's because of the screen writers' protest, right? Cos the first season ended prematurely.
    True, heard that as well.

Btw, did you know that the protest is basically the only reason Jesse didn't die in the first season? :D He was originally supposed to, but with the extra time the writers got due to the strike, they rethought their plans and changed them to keep Jesse alive.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    It isn't solely a prequel. The producers have stated that there are plans to let the show catch up to the BB events, show the Saul/Mike perspective during it a little bit, and then concern themselves with Saul's story afterwards.
    Saul's story afterwards is that he has a moustache, works in a café and watches old adds of Saul for nostalgia.

Apr 15, 2006
    Even then, it's nonsensical to expect to see that in the first season of BCS, which is what Rezoolix was expecting.

True, heard that as well.

Btw, did you know that the protest is basically the only reason Jesse didn't die in the first season? :D He was originally supposed to, but with the extra time the writers got due to the strike, they rethought their plans and changed them to keep Jesse alive.
    I did. :D I thought the finale of the 1st season was so odd, and that it didn't feel like one at all. Reading about that made sense. And I'm glad they did cos I can't imagine where BB would've gone without Jesse.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Even then, it's nonsensical to expect to see that in the first season of BCS, which is what Rezoolix was expecting.

I did. :D I thought the finale of the 1st season was so odd, and that it didn't feel like one at all. Reading about that made sense. And I'm glad they did cos I can't imagine where BB would've gone without Jesse.
    At least it would have saved us from the monstrosity that was Need For Speed :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Only just got around to finishing the last few episodes, really enjoyed it so far. As far as the last episode goes, I've always thought that Bob Odenkirk had a bit of Kevin Costner about him :D

Marco dying during that final scene was far too easy to call, but it was played out well. The show lacks the shock factor so far that BB had, but plenty to come yet. Even the skater scammers having their legs broken ended up looking a bit slapstick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)