Better Call Saul (33 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Just caught up with the episode now. Fantastic! Jonathan Banks deserves an emmy for this performance, so good. Really like how they answered quite a lot about Mike's past and it also gives us a few answers as to why he treated Jesse like a son, and was so close with his grand-daughter. Best episode of the season so far.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It was a filler episode and it played out like one.
Saul leaving everything his semi successful and decent practice to represent criminals, for love, is extremely corny and lame
I'm sure it will pick up in the next episodes.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
icemaη;4851486 said:
It was a filler episode and it played out like one.
Saul leaving everything his semi successful and decent practice to represent criminals, for love, is extremely corny and lame
I'm sure it will pick up in the next episodes.
Do you mean because she turned his offer down he got heart broken and he will now change path in his career? I liked what they did with the Kettlemans, Betsy is unbearable.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Do you mean because she turned his offer down he got heart broken and he will now change path in his career? I liked what they did with the Kettlemans, Betsy is unbearable.
He had a chance to keep the Kettlemans as clients. Instead he decided to sent them back to Kim which meant he had to give up the money he took from the Kettlemans, which I assume would have gone towards the lease for the new place. Now he's broke again.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
A filler episode is supposed to not have any connection the other episodes and E07 did. It finished a plot line and worked on the character portrayal. Liked it more than the Mike flashback.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It was okay. Nothing spectacular like th Mike episode, but solid and of high quality. If this is the standard for this show's fillers, I'm more than okay with it.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I thought she was really funny. "If i'm stern enough everyone will believe that we're innocent" :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yep fantastic episode again.

You just know that this potential 20M lawsuit is going to land in Hamlin's hands, and Chuck will probably betray him as well (again) Get that feeling. We're soon gonna see Jimmy turn into Saul

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)