Best Juventus center back this season? (2 Viewers)

Jay27

Mar 22, 2013
:hi:

I posted here once when Bayern played Juventus in the Champions League, but now I have a question for you Juventini. Who has been Juventus' best center back this season? Last year it was Andrea Barzagli, but how about this year? And if possible, could you please give reason(s) for your selection?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Jay27

Jay27

Mar 22, 2013
  • Thread Starter #3
    Again? Is there anything special about him, though? It's pretty clear that he has went from good with Wolfsburg to great with Juventus, but I'm not really a fan of Serie A. Can you enlighten me on his talents, considering that I have only watched him play in the Champions League this season?

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    It's pretty clear that Barzagli is our best CB.
    The one who improved the most has to be Bonucci. And Chiellini was missed a long time due to his injuries, and in his absence Cáceres replaced him fairly well :)

Jul 1, 2010
    Again? Is there anything special about him, though? It's pretty clear that he has went from good with Wolfsburg to great with Juventus, but I'm not really a fan of Serie A. Can you enlighten me on his talents, considering that I have only watched him play in the Champions League this season?
    He very rarely commits any mistakes, leads our backline and very rarely gets beaten by his man.

His calmness is what I like the most. He is the best defender we've had since Cannavaro.

OP
    Jay27

Jay27

Mar 22, 2013
  • Thread Starter #6
    And what do you guys have to say about Chiellini? I know that Bonucci is the worst (but still very good) of the three center backs, and that he is very good at long passing.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    I think Chiellini is better than Barza but obviously he's out with injuries a lot and not as consistent or calm.

Jul 1, 2010
    Bonucci has been better than Chiellini this season in my opinion. Chiellini is still the best man marker we have on the team but his passing will always be poor and is quite clumsy. He is a warrior though.

Bonucci has improved tremendously.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012
    Barzagli is class, he is just so calm and his technique is amazing, different type of defender to chiellini.

bonnuci is a sweeper he has improved massively.

Chiellini has been injured much of the season he is still amazing and world class. just had a interrupted season, but bazagli has been our best

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Bonucci has been better than Chiellini this season in my opinion. Chiellini is still the best man marker we have on the team but his passing will always be poor and is quite clumsy. He is a warrior though.

Bonucci has improved tremendously.
    bonnuci will never be half the defender chiellini is imo. his saving grace is the fact he plays in a three man defense. yeah, he's improved his passing but that doesn't make him a better defender.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    Bonucci is nowhere near Chiellini and Barzagli...

Barzagli was the CB of the season because of Chiellini's injury... but if Chiellini somehow didn't got injured, i think he would be the CB of the season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)