Best Juve Celebrater? (2 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
there are tonnes of good celebrators in juventus, they r in no particuar order:

1- del peiro after scoring juves second goal against real madrid 2003.
2- zalayeta after scoring juve's wining goal against real madrid champions league 2004-2005
3-pavel nedveds celebration after scoring juves third goal against real madrid 2003
4- my favourite of all with out a doubt cammeronsie after scoring against fiorentine last season:

5-del piero after scoring against germany in this years world cup:

6 buffon after saving figo's penalty 9i dont think this is the picture but its very close to it):

7 as marscea said earlier nothing beats this one marscea after scoring against torino:

8- thought zambrotta's celebration aftr scoring italy's second goal against ukraine was cool too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
bisco .. you really hate madrid ... lol :D ...

I liked delpiero when he first stuck out his toungue like micheal jordan when he scored against inter last year :p

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Omair said:
bisco .. you really hate madrid ... lol :D ...

I liked delpiero when he first stuck out his toungue like micheal jordan when he scored against inter last year :p

yup i am not a big fan of real madrid at all :agree: i cant stand them and now i hate them even more that capello is with them.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
too bad for them they don't have good relations with juve :p .. and now they ended any kind of any good will between the clubs for years to come .

Jul 18, 2002
Maresca said:
But the king of all the celebrations is still Enzo Maresca
Maresca all tha way....! Still miss him a lot :(.....!!!!!

And of course Del Piero against Real Madrid in 2003/2004...! It was a relief for Del Piero to show the world that he still had the magic...!!!! You could see it in his expression.....!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Best Juve celebrater is definately Del Piero... Signora Sonia Del Piero :agree:

Gotta see her after Ale's goal vs Germany :eyebrows:

Oct 3, 2004
Antonio Conte's celebrations were always so passionate. He always had this look on this face -> :touched: whenever he scored.

The best one was against Olympiakos in Athens when he scored in the end and did a "shhh" gesture + Grosso/Tardelli shake of the head.

Wow............

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Rhizoid said:
Antonio Conte's celebrations were always so passionate. He always had this look on this face -> :touched: whenever he scored.

The best one was against Olympiakos in Athens when he scored in the end and did a "shhh" gesture + Grosso/Tardelli shake of the head.

Wow............
Was just about to mention Conte as a great celebrator, you beat me 2 it. :pint:
Conte Rox

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Conte A.K.A the Saviour was always there to save our asses from a loss or a draw. Wish him the best so one day he can coach Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)