Best Italian #10 in the last 30 years. (1 Viewer)

vote

• Baggio

• Del Piero

• Totti

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    is this a hidden way to have @Azzurri7 ban the infidels ?
    I've missed him so much and wanted to see him here again. :vidal:

- - - Updated - - -

The criteria is, every poll with DP in it you must vote DP. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Please hide the voter's name. I don't want to be bombed by @Azzurri7 in case I don't vote for Del Piero. :D
    vote Totti and we'll probably find a new match thread starter. :numnum:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    My vote is for Baggio. When you think of an Italian #10, you tend to think of a player that will bring you off the edge of your seat once he has the ball at his feet. DelPiero was more productive in regards to goals and titles, and is more of a Juve Legend, Totti has the hotter wife of the three, but for that sense of pure magic, to me the essence of an Italian #10, it is Baggio.

If you ask Italians all around the world whom they envision when they think of a #10, the majority will say Baggio. He is still fresh enough in the memories of a lot of people out there.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Baggio most talented

Totti most accomplished individually

Del piero most accomplished team, also classiest of the lot so the better teammate imo which makes up for his deficiencies vis a vis the others so for me Alex

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Pre-injury del piero was by far and away the best player with the highest potential

Then he reinvented himself and got a massive career out of that
    Then after the return to serie a, he re-invented himself again and had a masterfull end of his career

The talent of Baggio and the completeness and longetivity of Totti are marvellous, but Del Piero is far beyond both.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    Baggio most talented

Totti most accomplished individually

Del piero most accomplished team, also classiest of the lot so the better teammate imo which makes up for his deficiencies vis a vis the others so for me Alex
    scored the winner vs River. :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Del Piero also had the best single season of any of them by a country mile. His 1997-98 when scored 32 goals in all comps, including 10 in 10 CL games was incredible and should have been his taking off point to top 2-3 players in football. Instead the devastating injury.

Still, most successful career of the 3. Likely would have won another CL if not for calciopoli.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Del Piero also had the best single season of any of them by a country mile. His 1997-98 when scored 32 goals in all comps, including 10 in 10 CL games was incredible and should have been his taking off point to top 2-3 players in football. Instead the devastating injury.

Still, most successful career of the 3. Likely would have won another CL if not for calciopoli.
    Likely would have won another CL if we had a competent coach instead if Capello, and several if not for calciopoli

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    Baggio. Anywhere in any team always did good. Even at clubs like Brescia and Bologna.

Why?
    just watch the first seconds of this video

He played all his career with that thing keepin his knee together.... stunning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)