Best Italian #10 in the last 30 years. (4 Viewers)

vote

• Baggio

• Del Piero

• Totti

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Del Piero hands down, I didn't see a lot of Baggio, but the fate of this argument was decided when Baggio was replaced by DP - turned out to be the best choice Juventus ever made with Juve having a way more successful period with DP as the leader and DP shattering club records like soap bubbles. Totti imo didn't play for a big enough club to enter this discussion, if not for the 2006 WC and 1 Scudetto, he'd be closer to competing with di Natale than Del Piero or Baggio.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Del Piero is my favourite player of all time, but Baggio was simply a better player

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
But was he really though? Trophies don't mean everything, but if you've done it for as long as Del Piero has they mean a lot. Especially because Baggio won fuck all in comparison. In the end a lot of these discussions in football are subjective though.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Many of you voted for Baggio because you think he's more talented, whereas the question who is the best number 10 as in most complete and served the number 10 properly.

Ronaldinho for instance possibly the most talented player to ever touch the ball even more than Maradona, but Diego was more complete, Zidane was more complete.

I even think Totti should be 2nd place after Del Piero, not taking anything away from Baggio, but Totti had more and gave more on the field (not referring to cabinet trophies but in terms of what he produced on the field throughout the years).

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
but really, his achievements are WC2006, 1 Scudetto and loads of apperances and goals in Serie A, if you take the first two away, he becomes a legendary player for mid table club like di Natale.
He's a glorified Di Natale :agree:

...a spitting and kicking version of Di Natale that barely speaks italian.
You stole the words right from my mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, an Arnold fanboy would love Totti too. :howler:
lol

Many of you voted for Baggio because you think he's more talented, whereas the question who is the best number 10 as in most complete and served the number 10 properly.

Ronaldinho for instance possibly the most talented player to ever touch the ball even more than Maradona, but Diego was more complete, Zidane was more complete.

I even think Totti should be 2nd place after Del Piero, not taking anything away from Baggio, but Totti had more and gave more on the field (not referring to cabinet trophies but in terms of what he produced on the field throughout the years).
Listen to this great man. :agree:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He agrees with me, except I would place Totti in 1st place, Alex in 2nd and Roby in 3rd. The thing is he gets the point.
exactly how Totti is more complete than DP then? if Azzurri7 gets the point then it's about having the talent and utilizing it, why Totti is ahead of DP in your opinion?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
exactly how Totti is more complete than DP then? if Azzurri7 gets the point then it's about having the talent and utilizing it, why Totti is ahead of DP in your opinion?
I simply think Totti is more talented. Don't hate me for saying that. By the way, loving your signature. :hihi: :motta:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I simply think Totti is more talented. Don't hate me for saying that. By the way, loving your signature. :hihi: :motta:
That's like saying Danny DeVito is more handsome than Schwarznegger, you don't hate someone because of that, but you don't quite get them either :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)