• Nicholas

• Mark

• Wahdan

• Badass Devil

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
The thing with Mark is that although he brings a bunch of junk rumours, he makes sense of them. Why they can and can't happen, the chain reactions of a potential transfer, etc. Nick, he brings any tribalfootball rumour he sees, guarantees us that they'll sign, writes it on your facebook wall and when you ask him why the transfer didn't go through, he completely ignores your post. (Sorry, Nick)

CAPITANO doesn't post them often, but his are often very reliable.
That hurts man :cry:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Be honest here, even before your studies your rumors were lacking in substance & consistency. The only one that stood firm was the Roma take over. There's always room for improvement.:D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
There is actually no contest here but Mark should go back to his old way, the competition he's receiving has made him come with the news with an attitude. Deep down he knows he has the best news, we all know he has the most reliable news so drop the mystery and just spill them out like you always did.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #56
    Already over? ok then I'd like to thank all the people who voted for me. This year more than others there was a lot of competition from these guys. Keep it up.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    You're like the best Guru but at the same the worst. You link us with 200 players and only one of them sign for us. But then again you're like the wannabe Moggi and that's why I voted for you. :kiss:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #58
    but we do follow hundreds of players. I'm giving you the scoop on players we follow. We can't sign all of them. :numnum:

hihi

:beer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)