• Nicholas

• Mark

• Wahdan

• Badass Devil

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Its my duty as a big fan of Badass Devil to post (again) his famous mercato signature so that people can understand his greatness...

Juventus 2010/11

pazzini (Gilardino looking more likely still)
On the search for at least 2 versatile wingers, pepe likely

-----------------------------Buffon
cassani/lichsteiner---zapata---Chiellini---Criscito
Krasic-----------Melo----------Marchisio-------xx
---------------------------Diego
------------------------------Gilardino
The Pepe likely part still cracks me up. He added it to his signature when almost it was unanimously decided that Pepe would join us...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I'm torn between Nick & Mark. Nick is always providing us with some rumours while Mark comes periodically. Alas I'll have to go with Mark because he's the OG.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    icεmαή;2814914 said:
    Its my duty as a big fan of Badass Devil to post (again) his famous mercato signature so that people can understand his greatness...

The Pepe likely part still cracks me up. He added it to his signature when almost it was unanimously decided that Pepe would join us...
    D'ago too. :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    I'm torn between Nick & Mark. Nick is always providing us with some rumours while Mark comes periodically. Alas I'll have to go with Mark because he's the OG.
    The thing with Mark is that although he brings a bunch of junk rumours, he makes sense of them. Why they can and can't happen, the chain reactions of a potential transfer, etc. Nick, he brings any tribalfootball rumour he sees, guarantees us that they'll sign, writes it on your facebook wall and when you ask him why the transfer didn't go through, he completely ignores your post. (Sorry, Nick)

CAPITANO doesn't post them often, but his are often very reliable.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    The thing with Mark is that although he brings a bunch of junk rumours, he makes sense of them. Why they can and can't happen, the chain reactions of a potential transfer, etc. Nick, he brings any tribalfootball rumour he sees, guarantees us that they'll sign, writes it on your facebook wall and when you ask him why the transfer didn't go through, he completely ignores your post. (Sorry, Nick)

CAPITANO doesn't post them often, but his are often very reliable.
    This is true but way too cruel to say in public :p

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Even though he really does give a lot of bullshit, the pure quantity of rumors posted goes into Mark's favor. He is the real guru. Or the real copy/paster from VS. :p

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
    Well, I didn’t expect to be here :D

Nicholas was very active lately and puts a lot of effort to get the latest fake news, but I don’t know I will go for Mark. Since the green live threads I have a soft spot for him.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Dusan shouldn't even be there, he's done fuck all for us, transfer news wise. Mark is the undisputed Guru with Nick coming up pretty fast & making Dusan eat his dust.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)