Best Freekick taker in the World (4 Viewers)

Best Freekick Taker of All Time?

• Juninho Pernambucano

• David Beckham

• Zico

• Sinisa Mihajlovic

• Pierre Van Hooijdonk

• Alessandro Del Piero

• Diego Maradona

• Ronaldinho

• Roberto Carlos

• Cristiano Ronaldo

• Shunsuke Nakamura

• Andrea Pirlo

• Michel Platini

• Steven Gerrard

• Zinedine Zidane

• Nolberto Solano

• Juan Roman Riquelme

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Still remember about ten years ago when Van Hooijdonk fucked up a freekick at Pittodrie, only for the ref to let him take it again for no good reason. With his second go he put it in the top corner from 30 yards.

Game finished 2-2.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
To me Pirlo isn't in the top 5.
Thats exactly what i was saying in my first post on page 3, i think he is hugely overrated, i cant even remember the last time he scored a free kick. I dont find he generates enough power or enough curl, and i think he has become rather shit at them as of late in my honest opinion.

Dec 26, 2004
Still remember about ten years ago when Van Hooijdonk fucked up a freekick at Pittodrie, only for the ref to let him take it again for no good reason. With his second go he put it in the top corner from 30 yards.

Game finished 2-2.
It was 2003, same year we played CL final against scum, Camo scored his best Juve goal ever during that game.

And Buffon was about to break the post... karate style:D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Thats exactly what i was saying in my first post on page 3, i think he is hugely overrated, i cant even remember the last time he scored a free kick. I dont find he generates enough power or enough curl, and i think he has become rather shit at them as of late in my honest opinion.
Milan derby

Dida :lol2:

David01

Aug 20, 2006
my all time fav free kick is the one of R. Carlos against France
I know he fucked up more kicks then he actually scored but that one was amazing

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
damn no-one backing me on Koeman? that man was a dead-ball freak back in the day, he got the ball up and over the wall and into teh bottom corner with alarming regularity

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It was 2003, same year we played CL final against scum, Camo scored his best Juve goal ever during that game.

And Buffon was about to break the post... karate style:D
Eh?

I was talking about Van Hooijdonk scoring for Celtic against Aberdeen.

damn no-one backing me on Koeman? that man was a dead-ball freak back in the day, he got the ball up and over the wall and into teh bottom corner with alarming regularity
Before my time, old man.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Well that is how it's always gonna be on this forum. Someone has to have a unique and fancy opinion like "Pirlo is a better freekick taker than Del Piero" and then that person appears "unbiased" and "realistic" while in fact that is a horrible statement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)