Best foreign player to ever play for Juventus (6 Viewers)

Who was the best foreign player to ever play for Juventus ?

• Michel Platini

• Zinedine Zidane

• John Charles

• Omar Sivori

• Pavel Nedved

• Zbigniew Boniek

• Didier Deschamps

• Paolo Montero

• Edgar Davids

• David Trézéguet

• Lilian Thuram

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Where is Luis Del Sol, Paulo Sousa, Helmut Haller, Vladi Jugovic, Jurgen Kohler, Rui Barros, et cetera?

They are all better than Lilian "Control your arms Juventus who?" Thuram.

Seriously, fuck Lilian Thuram and his life.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Loathe him or loathe him, Thuram was one of the best defenders of his generation.

And why isn't Ian Rush on that list?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Where is Luis Del Sol, Paulo Sousa, Helmut Haller, Vladi Jugovic, Jurgen Kohler, Rui Barros, et cetera?

They are all better than Lilian "Control your arms Juventus who?" Thuram.

Seriously, fuck Lilian Thuram and his life.
Andy, did you just say that Rui Barros was better than Thuram ?

Only Del Sol could make it to top 10 from your list, but i deliberately didn't put him on the list because i believe that 99% of our members never heard of him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Loathe him or loathe him, Thuram was one of the best defenders of his generation.

And why isn't Ian Rush on that list?
Loathe him or love him, Thuram is a maggot.

Andy, did you just say that Rui Barros was better than Thuram ?

Only Del Sol could make it to top 10 from your list, but i deliberately didn't put him on the list because i believe that 99% of our members never heard of him.
Well, if people would actually read a little, they'd be more informed.

Joking aside, I don't know if Del Sol or some of the other oldies should be on the list because I wasn't around when they played. But Lilian Thuram gets a negative mark in my book because he's a cunt.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Without a doubt.
He is a World Cup and Euro winner. (and he played a big role in winning these trophies). He won 4 scudetti in 5 years with Juve and he was a rock in our defense.

I honestly couldn't care less about the guy. I don't like him anymore but i also don't hate him.
But if we're realistic we'll admit that he was one of the 3 best (imo, the best) foreign defenders who played for Juve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
dont even go that far, Vieira henry
I don't know what these polls mean. If we're talking about player talent, Henry should be in there.

thats not the point, he just doesnt belong in the top 10
He was a great defender, but I don't think he should in the top ten either, unless we're talking about the last two decades.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)