Best country you visited ? (4 Viewers)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Chemicals? No, it's illegal in this country to grow any crops with the use of chemicals whatsoever. The department of health issued that law several decades ago.

And as for price; the government deliberately keeps it very low so criminals don't stand a chance. Cocaine and X are widely available although they're illegal.
like how much would u pay for say an ounce of good weed?

Buy on AliExpress.com

K10

Jul 12, 2002

don't know last time i bought it was well over a year ago i think
One thing here, most jobs do drug tests and if you have marijuana in your system you obviously won't get the job.

How is it in Holland? And say, if a Dutch guy comes to America and gets tested, would it be okay?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
If a Dutch guy comes to America and gets tested? Don't know, I know nothing about the States.

You don't get drug tests for a job interview here. They don't take blood for an alcohol test neither. Jesus, that's the stuff of nazi's man! The point is to prove yourself during your job interview and show you're capable of doing the job. Whatever you do in your private life is your own business.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
If a Dutch guy comes to America and gets tested? Don't know, I know nothing about the States.

You don't get drug tests for a job interview here. They don't take blood for an alcohol test neither. Jesus, that's the stuff of nazi's man! The point is to prove yourself during your job interview and show you're capable of doing the job. Whatever you do in your private life is your own business.
Well it's like that in the Caribbean also but in the states just to get a job at Sears or some shit like that they drug test you.

You have no idea how restricted I feel in America.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Well it's like that in the Caribbean also but in the states just to get a job at Sears or some shit like that they drug test you.

You have no idea how restricted I feel in America.
a drug test for a job, jesus, so much for the land of the free :howler:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
So do we but we don't try to screw each other over like that.

We just screw over the foreigners by making them buy our stuff :D
So how's life anyway. Where are you now? You seem to be not so busy these days :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Back in Holland since Friday and I finished unpacking just now. I'm very proud :strong:
Yea, I've been in Daytona since January and I still aint finishing unpacking. I'm ready to pack and leave though.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Always be ready to pack and leave. Especially when you're such a screw-up like I am. That's why I keep several apartments at the same time (subletting them so I can afford it and subletting is illegal so you can kick the bastards out whenever you want and they can't do anything to stop you :D)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Always be ready to pack and leave. Especially when you're such a screw-up like I am. That's why I keep several apartments at the same time (subletting them so I can afford it and subletting is illegal so you can kick the bastards out whenever you want and they can't do anything to stop you :D)
Yea well I should be stuck here for another 4 years. Especially when my dad bought a house up here for me to stay.

The only way out is if I get kicked out and it could happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)