Best country you visited ? (1 Viewer)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Also helps if you dont have blonde hair, a complete lack of patience, a mouth that you cant back up with muscle and look like you havent been out of a dark room for 4 months.

And im talking about me not Erik :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Whichever. I dont'have the money to leave the continent anyway. Travel outside the EU is too expensive

++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
Also helps if you dont have blonde hair, a complete lack of patience, a mouth that you cant back up with muscle and look like you havent been out of a dark room for 4 months.

And im talking about me not Erik :D
replace dark room with gay sauna and you've got me :howler:

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Whichever. I dont'have the money to leave the continent anyway. Travel outside the EU is too expensive
that's not really true. I spent a month in Turkey for half the money I spent in Italy in a week.

Once you've paid the flight, life doesn't cost a lot compared to the EU.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
I am inviting you to Nigeria next summer Erik, after the World Cup...
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
that's not really true. I spent a month in Turkey for half the money I spent in Italy in a week.

Once you've paid the flight, life doesn't cost a lot compared to the EU.
Look, take a hint alright? I don't wanna :D

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Dont really see what your getting at there... Russias a wonderful place...
Yes it is for some, and for others it is a violent place. Same as Nigeria. The point is that it is not just locals that survive in any given place.

K10

Jul 12, 2002

Look, take a hint alright? I don't wanna :D
How about the caribbean? :D North Trinidad is like a little Europe :D With more freedom and drugs though...

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Erik, I think you should reconsider. You have a year and the invite is open. I am sure you have some Nigerian friends in Holland. Ask them about Abuja, that's where I live...

P.S Being patriotic and advertising my country :D

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Ive spent some time in Belfast and it isn't as bad as some believe. Infact it's a very nice place and the people are friendly. I never saw one homeless person on the street and not one junkie ever stepped in front of me to ask for change. Infact noone ever asked me for money. You won't get raped either, noone will steal your phone, kids don't hang around shopping centres with hoods up scaring old people and your kids won't get abducted by a twisted pedophile, raped and then dumped in a ditch. The police won't beat the shit out of you or pull your jeans down because you wear them too low. The country feels secure, security is taken seriously, nightclubs have ample bouncers, police checks are routine and the city has patrols.

I would recommend it to anyone. Sure there are some bad areas, but stay clear of them and you won't have a problem. Personally I feel 10 times more threatened in Liverpool every day than I ever felt in Belfast or anywhere else throughout Ireland North or South. It's a wonderful place and the women are really beautiful and the rock scene is 50 times better than the English scene right now. Bands are trying new things and making interesting music and not repeating the same formula that works like the English.

And that Big Brother chick from Belfast is so NI chickish, those girls are way cooler than our English ones :D

Sorry if I got carried away, I just really like it there and have good memories ;)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
more freedoms and drugs than amsterdam? ;)
Much more freedom yea, and drugs, although they are not "legal" no one gives a **** and you have so much access to it.

Remember, marijuana is big in the caribbean, and Trinidad is a mere 5 miles off of South America which means a shit load of cocaine from Colombia.

Holland probably has some high grade weed, all with chemicals and stuff, from ours is all local and fresh.

Oh, and its probably 10 times cheaper too.

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Remember, marijuana is big in the caribbean, and Trinidad is a mere 5 miles off of South America which means a shit load of cocaine from Colombia.
so having cocaine is a good thing? I guess I got you wrong on that

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
That chick is pretty hip, but that did stick a couple of whores in there so its not a fair comparison :D

And besides, Macs from NI and how cool is he? :D

Though its not all roses, some guys from NI are ball bags, they can always be found at the bar completely drunk, talking shit and pissing people off. To many of them are also alcoholics :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

so having cocaine is a good thing? I guess I got you wrong on that
Never did I say that, I am just saying how easy it is to get and that there is a big drug shipment here.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Much more freedom yea, and drugs, although they are not "legal" no one gives a **** and you have so much access to it.

Holland probably has some high grade weed, all with chemicals and stuff, from ours is all local and fresh.

Oh, and its probably 10 times cheaper too.
Chemicals? No, it's illegal in this country to grow any crops with the use of chemicals whatsoever. The department of health issued that law several decades ago.

And as for price; the government deliberately keeps it very low so criminals don't stand a chance. Cocaine and X are widely available although they're illegal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)