Best Attack (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think it depends on the team itself and who played in our midfield etc.....like there was a season when we finished 7th or something and obvisously our attack wasnt that great due to the team being bad.

I think that if a team can boast such strikers like Del Piero, vialli, ravenelli, trezeguet, vieri, kovacevic, henry, salas, di vaio, boksic, fonseca......it should be credited with good management. All these names, whether they were good at juve or other places, have all been prolific strikers during their careers.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
{++ originally posted by Alex ++]

juverulez is gone.. but it might be in our archive, though I dunno what goal you are talking about..
I think it was 95/96 season. Quarterfinals (i think) in the Champions League against Monaco. It was the 2nd leg. Del Piero scored a scissors kick against Barthez (when he was still there). Juve lost in that game 3-2. But they won 6-3 on aggregate i think.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
94/95
This was the year of Ravanelli and Vialli marked a great comeback from injury.(Actually he came back towards end of 93/94 but it was first full year back from injury).
Del Piero showed that his flashes of genious against Parma in the previous season was no fluke.
Baggio struggled with injury for most of the year, but he did made some vital contribution towards the end of season. The contract saga in that season was somewhat disappointing though. His freekick against Reggiana was simply wonderful.

primo_calcio,
it was 97/98 season. The previous game wan't too bad either. Single handly destroyed Monaco. :D

00/01
Was pretty good, but there was some element of luck involved in it. We were lucky that Alex and Trez stayed out of injury for most of time. Otherwise we had to play likes of Zala and Amor.

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
++[ originally posted by Jun-hide ]++

it was 97/98 season. The previous game wan't too bad either. Single handly destroyed Monaco.

00/01
Was pretty good, but there was some element of luck involved in it. We were lucky that Alex and Trez stayed out of injury for most of time. Otherwise we had to play likes of Zala and Amor.
Well now that you've mentioned it, it was 97/98. And yeah, most of the time that Del Piero isn't injured, he does play spectacularly. He truly is someone who you can describe mercurial . The ability to change things in an instant.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Our best attack over the past decade or so was without a doubt 95/96 when we won the Champions League.:)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by primo_calcio ] ++

I think it was 95/96 season. Quarterfinals (i think) in the Champions League against Monaco. It was the 2nd leg. Del Piero scored a scissors kick against Barthez (when he was still there). Juve lost in that game 3-2. But they won 6-3 on aggregate i think.
Another classy strike that I will always remember is Del Piero's left footed volley against Dinamo Kiev in the Quarter finals (Juve-Monaco was the semis). We won that game 4-1,with 3 assists and a goal from Ale.:)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++

Another classy strike that I will always remember is Del Piero's left footed volley against Dinamo Kiev in the Quarter finals (Juve-Monaco was the semis). We won that game 4-1,with 3 assists and a goal from Ale.:)
Yeah, I remember that....good actions by Ale :)
Hope he'll play good too in CL this season :)

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++

this excites me. where can i download the videos?

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by primo_calcio ] ++
do you guys know any site that shows the statistical histories of Serie A?
I have looked for about an hour but I can't find one in English or any other for that matter.

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
I think it would be of great benefit for us Juventinis if we learned italian huh?

I'm having the same problem too. I wish I could understand italian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)