Benelux Thread (If you speak Dutch, if you speak French get out. Sorry, Luxemburg.) (3 Viewers)

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #182
    Normalerwijs kan dat toch nooit de rechtbank halen? Op basis van wat stelt die Onyewu nu een burgerlijke vordering in?

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Een goede vraag, maar we meoten wel eerlijk toegeven dat Van Damme nog geen 1 keer ontkent heeft dat hij dat wel gezegd heeft, dus mogelijk is er toch ergens bewijs van.
    We zullen wel zien.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    A little off topic for you guys, but i figured there wasn't any other thread where i'd find as many Belgians.

What do you guys think of Vermaelen? Strong rumors are saying that we are almost signing him. Do you guys think he is good enough to improve our defense?

Jun 26, 2007
    Normalerwijs kan dat toch nooit de rechtbank halen? Op basis van wat stelt die Onyewu nu een burgerlijke vordering in?
    Kdenk da het eerder de boodschap is die telt. Wettechnisch gezien is het een blunder natuurlijk.

A little off topic for you guys, but i figured there wasn't any other thread where i'd find as many Belgians.

What do you guys think of Vermaelen? Strong rumors are saying that we are almost signing him. Do you guys think he is good enough to improve our defense?
    I don't watch a lot of Ajax games, but right now I think he's about as good as the average defender you guys have, but if you give him some experience at a higher level I'm sure he can become a lot better.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #187
    I don't think he meets Arsenal's standards. He's a quality defender for Ajax, but I'm afraid that's about it. Perhaps he could improve, but I don't expect him to. I've never rated him that highly though and I think Arsenal can do better.

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    I agree with seven on this one, I don't think he has the ability to become a starter at a club like Arsenal.
    Teams like Everton, Tottenham or Portsmouth are his limit I guess.

Of course, if you get him, I hope I am wrong in this.

Jun 26, 2007
    He can't be a starter right off the bat, that's for sure. But Arsene and his scouts must think he can some day tango with the top strikers of the EPL.

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006
    hmm i wouldnt underestamete him. he has got quite the potential and is only 21 years old. the matches i see from him, he is very good. clean and secure tackling, strong with the head, nice way to use his body while defendig. with the experenience he will receive in the PL, he will be big, mark my words.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    He is the captain of Ajax, he is a good LB and he scored 2 goals in the UEFA from a corner. So he's okay. For a price under the 15 M they have bought a good defender.

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    En, hoe gaat onze nieuwe vlaamse regering eruit zien denken jullie?

CD&V, NVA en VLD
    CD&V, NVA en SPA
    CD&V, VLD en SPA

Ik denk de eerste.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #198
    Dat ze in Wallonië NOG op de PS gestemd hebben, het is bijna niet te begrijpen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)