Benedikt Höwedes (4 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
@Snobist is right

they are German citizens however they are not ethnic Germans.

Would be more appropriate to label him a Tunisian German

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly the way he said it, it's racist and disgusting! And IMHO shouldn't be allowed here, even Trump wouldn't come up with such racist comments! We get it immigrants are not the same as germans, but oppressing them is not something to be proud of, and we should fight it!
lel

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
@Snobist is right

they are German citizens however they are not ethnic Germans.

Would be more appropriate to label him a Tunisian German

- - - Updated - - -

lel
And there is nothing racist about that! Just Zach got offended, but I get it :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you should reply to posts addressed to you first before you jump on other people's posts
The nationality is an ethnic or racial concept. Citizenship is a legal or juristic concept. I think I've made it clear!

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
And there is nothing racist about that! Just Zach got offended, but I get it :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The nationality is an ethnic or racial concept. Citizenship is a legal or juristic concept. I think I've made it clear!
Nationality isn't the same as ethnicity

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Perhaps but we are also harder to predict now that we have real wingers.
We are weaker in build up play, it's that simple. Why keep denying it? He was a key organizing figure from the back. Gave whole team calm and direction to have a CB who could spread it with ease that bypassed the first wall of pressure midfield faced.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

May 23, 2013
People who share a common German ancestry, culture and history. Howedes is ethnic german, Khedira is german citizen.

- - - Updated - - -

These two are not mutually exclusive.
Yup I think it just gets confusing for people as for the most part Europe and Central Asia are the only regions which have these nations named after ethnicities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)