Benedikt Höwedes (19 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
What is my Grandpa then?

I dont know your grandfather

For different ethnic groups there are different factors for being apart of that ethnicity. So since I dont know the ins and outs of the German ethnic group it may have been wrong of me to say he is not ethnically a German. But I was just going by what is generally required to be apart of an ethnicity.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We are weaker in build up play, it's that simple. Why keep denying it? He was a key organizing figure from the back. Gave whole team calm and direction to have a CB who could spread it with ease that bypassed the first wall of pressure midfield faced.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I'm not denying anything. I think we will be better in the build up play this year.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Bene's thread is being ruined.
barely been opened for 2 days :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

What is my Grandpa then?

a jew :boh::p

says 7%

- - - Updated - - -

People give way to much value to these things, a lot of ethnicities that have existed several centuries ago don't exist, same goes for nationalities. Nations rise and fall, ethnicities appear and disappear. Is life yo.

- - - Updated - - -

Somalis are #1 still.

May 23, 2013
barely been opened for 2 days :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

a jew :boh::p

says 7%

- - - Updated - - -

People give way to much value to these things, a lot of ethnicities that have existed several centuries ago don't exist, same goes for nationalities. Nations rise and fall, ethnicities appear and disappear. Is life yo.

- - - Updated - - -

Somalis are #1 still.
Afghans have and always will exist (hopefully)

just a joke but we were mentioned by Herodotus so we are quite old :)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
By that definition both those guys are German no?
By Dule's definition no one is German. If Hans is German only if he has German mom and dad, then his mom also is German only if she has German mom and dad and Hans's dad also has to have German mom and dad. But then again both grandmas and grandpas of Hans cannot have not-German parents or the tree is ruined and soon this all turns into impossible pure-blood standard.

Khedira and Can are Germans of Tunisian and Turkish descent and Snobist is wrong, they're still Germans

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And there is nothing racist about that! Just Zach got offended, but I get it :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The nationality is an ethnic or racial concept. Citizenship is a legal or juristic concept. I think I've made it clear!
No you fucking idiot, i was re-using your words from the juventus women thread. How cant you have noticed

- - - Updated - - -

We are weaker in build up play, it's that simple. Why keep denying it? He was a key organizing figure from the back. Gave whole team calm and direction to have a CB who could spread it with ease that bypassed the first wall of pressure midfield faced.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
We could bypass that if we had 2 overlapping fullbacks instead of 1 tho. And how is Matuidi's passing range/distribution ?

- - - Updated - - -

So once again what makes a german a german?
Moustache

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
No you fucking idiot, i was re-using your words from the juventus women thread. How cant you have noticed

- - - Updated - - -

We could bypass that if we had 2 overlapping fullbacks instead of 1 tho. And how is Matuidi's passing range/distribution ?

- - - Updated - - -

Moustache
Zach no need to call me f, Idiot. Yes mention Juventus women thread, You called it Vagina Football and you said they cant play that makes it racist. In none of my posts I said Khedira and Can cannot play football because theyre not germans. I remember back in the day when Rossi decided to play for Italy rather than USA because he's italian even though he holds American passport.

Youre taking this way too personal, but i get it u wanna be a belgian :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zach no need to call me f, Idiot. Yes you're mention Juventus women thread, You called it Vagina Football and you said they cant play that makes it racist. In none of my posts I said Khedira and Can cannot play football because theyre not germans. I remember back in the day when Rossi decided to play for Italy rather than USA because he's italian even though he holds American passport.

You went over the top in your reaction in the juve women thread and when you said he wasent a german, which is very racist in the progressive leftist american book today, people jokingly responded by calling what you said racist. In addition, i recycled what you said in the other thread.

I dont care what color a person has. If our hepathlon world champion , who is as ebony as it gets, says she's born here and feels all belgian, she's 100% belgian in my book. If our third generation morrocans say they dont feel belgian, i'd suggest them to go back.

May 23, 2013
You went over the top in your reaction in the juve women thread and when you said he wasent a german, which is very racist in the progressive leftist american book today, people jokingly responded by calling what you said racist. In addition, i recycled what you said in the other thread.

I dont care what color a person has. If our hepathlon world champion , who is as ebony as it gets, says she's born here and feels all belgian, she's 100% belgian in my book. If our third generation morrocans say they dont feel belgian, i'd suggest them to go back.
:agree:
thats a very good perspective to have. But I think you have to take into consideration its different for people of other countries. I think it is easier for u than others because Belgian isnt an ethnic group as far as im aware (my bad if im wrong)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Progressive leftist american book :lol: you call yourself progressive at same time if third generation marrocans dont feel belgian you want them deported. I never said Khedira and Can are not champions, nor they dont play good football, imho they are even better than the other two mentioned on this thread. I didnt even say they shouldnt play for Germany since they have legal rights. I said they are not germans in the sense of ethnic groups, that doesnt make them less valuable. Though i like turks better than Germans.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Progressive leftist american book :lol: you call yourself progressive at same time if third generation marrocans dont feel belgian you want them deported. I never said Khedira and Can are not champions, nor they dont play good football, imho they are even better than the other two mentioned on this thread. I didnt even say they shouldnt play for Germany since they have legal rights. I said they are not germans in the sense of ethnic groups, that doesnt make them less valuable. Though i like turks better than Germans.

Man you really need to read my posts more carefully. You misread them all the time

"by the progressive left standards" doesnt mean I am a progressive left. It simply means i'm saying "by their standards".

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, i would rather cut my dick off and eat it ( @bianconero_81 ) than beeing a progessive left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)