Benedikt Höwedes (20 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So there was some clause about buying if he made certain number of appearances, right? Which has not been met?
So he's a goner?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juve have the option to sign the player to a permanent deal next summer but must pay €13 million (£11.96 million) if he plays 25 times this term. A further €3 million (£2.7 million) of add-ons will be included for performance-related targets.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
So there was some clause about buying if he made certain number of appearances, right? Which has not been met?
So he's a goner?
Not sure yet, tho as excited as i was when we got him last summer, i really think it would definitely be a mistake investing in him now.

With Caldara joining in and Chiellini-Benatia-Barza-Rugani already here i'd say we set on CB's...

Better save that 10-15mln+wages and add it to the budget allocated for our potential RB & CM signings next mercatto. :tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Howedes injured again | Football Italia

Benedikt Howedes is likely to miss Juventus’ trip to Spal, as the defender has picked up another injury.

The German international joined the Bianconeri on loan in the summer, but he’s played just 68 minutes so far this season.

Howedes wasn’t included in the squad for the win over Atalanta yesterday, and it’s now being reported by Sky that he has suffered an adductor injury.

The new problem will keep him out of the Spal game, and he’ll use the international break to try to recover from his latest setback.

Man what a let down this guy was. :lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juve have the option to sign the player to a permanent deal next summer but must pay €13 million (£11.96 million) if he plays 25 times this term. A further €3 million (£2.7 million) of add-ons will be included for performance-related targets.
How many more games before he makes 25 appearances? Is he close?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Even though he's injured now, we should include him on our bench and bring him on in the last few minutes every game so that we can make that quota.

Next season he'll be ready to be our nuovo Beckenbauer
Yes, we have to stick to the gentlemen’s agreement after all, if we want to be taken seriously

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I`ll take a wild guess and say he didnt feature in more than 3 games..
This guy always injured its a surprise he is even alive..

According to whoscored he only played 1 game
He has had only 68 minutes to be precise. Against Crotone. Looked good.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't think I've ever seen a player miss a whole season by just pulling a muscle over and over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)