Belgium is a racist nation... full of racists... (2 Viewers)

OP
Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #24
    I have to go too. Think up some more good ones while we're gone.:D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I hope the judge says Onyewu can go fuck himself. This is a waste of time and resources. I'm a Standard fan so I quite like Onyewu, but this is stupid. Even if he called Onyewu a dirty monkey (which he didn't and Onyewu claims he said it in French by the way), it doesn't really matter. Sure, racism is ugly, but Onyewu played well and won the title. How is he going to argue that this affected him? This is not America, the lawsuit has to be more or less relevant here.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    He's suing him?
    Americans :lol:

Seriously, is he normal? He called you a dirty monkey, so what? Tell him to go roast little Somali kids, tell him that Belgium doesn't exist, tell him that you fucked his mother with your giant negro dick, call him an albino, but to sue him?

When i play football we verbally "fuck" eachother's mothers and sisters all the time after a foul or even a bad pass. In football insulting happens all the time, but this guy decided to sue another player for that? :lol:

Get your ass back to the MLS if you don't like it in Belgium, Onyenchunkwu or whatever your name is, you anonimous nobody!

OP
    Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30
    I hope the judge says Onyewu can go fuck himself. This is a waste of time and resources. I'm a Standard fan so I quite like Onyewu, but this is stupid. Even if he called Onyewu a dirty monkey (which he didn't and Onyewu claims he said it in French by the way), it doesn't really matter. Sure, racism is ugly, but Onyewu played well and won the title. How is he going to argue that this affected him? This is not America, the lawsuit has to be more or less relevant here.
    Forza monkey chants. The lawsuit is more to make a point than to receive reparations. Thought someone of your intelligence might understand that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Forza monkey chants. The lawsuit is more to make a point than to receive reparations. Thought someone of your intelligence might understand that.
    But that's not what we do in Europe. I know it's an American thing to sue, but it just doesn't happen in Belgium. In a normal case this wouldn't even be considered a possibility. It would never go to court as no judge would accept it.

OP
    Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    He's suing him?
    Americans :lol:

Seriously, is he normal? He called you a dirty monkey, so what? Tell him to go roast little Somali kids, tell him that Belgium doesn't exist, tell him that you fucked his mother with your giant negro dick, call him an albino, but to sue him?

When i play football we verbally "fuck" eachother's mothers and sisters all the time after a foul or even a bad pass. In football insulting happens all the time, but this guy decided to sue another player for that? :lol:

Get your ass back to the MLS if you don't like it in Belgium, Onyenchunkwu or whatever your name is, you anonimous nobody!
    Alen you're from Croatia. Black people don't live there. You can't call black people monkeys. If anything Onyewu should have sued the league or Anderlecht or Standard should have done something on his behalf.

Actually Onyewu never played in the MLS, he played a year at USC then went to Metz. Congratulations on that point.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Alen you're from Croatia. Black people don't live there. You can't call black people monkeys. If anything Onyewu should have sued the league or Anderlecht or Standard should have done something on his behalf.

Actually Onyewu never played in the MLS, he played a year at USC then went to Metz. Congratulations on that point.
    You're missing the point. If this was not a football player, there couldn't even be a lawsuit. There's no basis. Onyewu wasn't harmed in any way. He didn't suffer any damage whatsoever. And if you can't show that you suffer damage, there's no lawsuit, not in Belgium.

It's plain retarded. Someone needs to tell him to fuck off.

OP
    Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #34
    But that's not what we do in Europe. I know it's an American thing to sue, but it just doesn't happen in Belgium. In a normal case this wouldn't even be considered a possibility. It would never go to court as no judge would accept it.
    So what is done in Europe? Do black people put on white gloves, a top hat, spread their fingers wide and say "I'm yo nigger"?

If anything it should be a league matter. I don't think Gooch should have sued personally, but something should definitely be done by the league. Like a fine or something. I just originally thought it was funny that racism occurred in Belgium and then all you wop lovers try to make Gooch into the bad guy because he didn't enjoy being called a monkey.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    So what is done in Europe? Do black people put on white gloves, a top hat, spread their fingers wide and say "I'm yo nigger"?

If anything it should be a league matter. I don't think Gooch should have sued personally, but something should definitely be done by the league. Like a fine or something. I just originally thought it was funny that racism occurred in Belgium and then all you wop lovers try to make Gooch into the bad guy because he didn't enjoy being called a monkey.
    It is a league matter. You could go to the KBVB (Belgian FA), but that's about it. You really cannot take this to court. You won't win and there probably won't even be a lawsuit to begin with. This is not like some guy getting fired because he's black. Not even close. Imagine the opposite: imagine Onyewu calling Vandamme a donkey and Vandamme taking it to court. The world wouldn't stop laughing. But because he's black, this is a serious matter. Give me a break.

OP
    Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #36
    You're missing the point. If this was not a football player, there couldn't even be a lawsuit. There's no basis. Onyewu wasn't harmed in any way. He didn't suffer any damage whatsoever. And if you can't show that you suffer damage, there's no lawsuit, not in Belgium.

It's plain retarded. Someone needs to tell him to fuck off.
    So what do we do in Europe when someone calls you a monkey and you're a black man? I guess you thank your stars that your not swinging from a tree or being hung over a fire by two soldiers.

OP
    Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #37
    It is a league matter. You could go to the KBVB (Belgian FA), but that's about it. You really cannot take this to court. You won't win and there probably won't even be a lawsuit to begin with. This is not like some guy getting fired because he's black. Not even close. Imagine the opposite: imagine Onyewu calling Vandamme a donkey and Vandamme taking it to court. The world wouldn't stop laughing. But because he's black, this is a serious matter. Give me a break.
    Oh so it's ok to make racist comments during a football match in Belgium. I'll remember that when I visit.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    So what do we do in Europe when someone calls you a monkey and you're a black man? I guess you thank your stars that your not swinging from a tree or being hung over a fire by two soldiers.
    What do you do in America? Small chances of gaining anything from a lawsuit. All you could gain is compensation. And compensation for what exactly? For being called a monkey? Boohoo.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Oh so it's ok to make racist comments during a football match in Belgium. I'll remember that when I visit.
    I didn't say it was okay. Personally I never even insult people during a football match. I don't see why anyone would do it. But if I get insulted, I don't even react. Sure, racism is not nice, but this is nothing.

Honestly, what's he going to do? So he'll be in front of a judge, this huge American, and he'll say "this guy called me a monkey, judge".

Seriously, if you were the judge, how would you react? You'd say he should grow the fuck up.

OP
    Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #40
    What do you do in America? Small chances of gaining anything from a lawsuit. All you could gain is compensation. And compensation for what exactly? For being called a monkey? Boohoo.
    In America Van Damme would be ridiculed in the media. His image would be ruined. People would be outraged and he would be immediately fined by whatever league he plays in.

The only reason Onyewu is suing is probably because the league failed to do anything about the matter. That's assuming the lawsuit is the problem here. The problem here is we have idiot Belgians running around calling black people monkeys and it being accepted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)