Belgium bombings 22-Mar-2016 (3 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Shouldn't be surprised really, but it's incredible how many people are jumping to moronic conclusions from one single fucking picture. And I can bet you that a sizable portion of them then goes on to blame all muslims on that one possibly out-of-context frame as well.

Sometimes it really is hard not to call people idiots

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Shouldn't be surprised really, but it's incredible how many people are jumping to moronic conclusions from one single fucking picture. And I can bet you that a sizable portion of them then goes on to blame all muslims on that one possibly out-of-context frame as well.

They already have the conclusion. Just looking for pictures to support it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
she just worried she will get stoned cos her bare ankle is visible
HOLY SHIT WHAT A HOOKER

- - - Updated - - -

Disgusting maggots. This man spat on refugees walking along a highway. People thought the woman next to him was his wife. In fact, she's a ed Cross worker and is not familiar with the man:

Cant look more english bloke then this guy tbh

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
For all you know, she was probably telling her family she was ok. And if you go by the pic below, she seems shocked and distressed. Not just some bitch "playing" with her phone.

$20170323_234334.jpg

Surely he was just joking?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)