Belgium bombings 22-Mar-2016 (3 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So when you're 6 months and you are accepted to market, what is your choices? This is nothing new bth, every issue with immigrants from poor countries are the same. They there get jobs ilegally some sort of cheap labor, live of the goverment, try to became productive members of society or resolve to crime.

Probably the least will end up a real productive member, but will mix with the rest options. Add the whole racism and you get a really fucked up choice to let them in europe. Let them kill each other on their own soil and don't interfere.

- - - Updated - - -

Supplies.

To be fair your choices are very limited. Because many Syrians have been accepted they now have networks though and some are able to get jobs. Mostly do I suspect they receive welfare. Which is why, economically, they will be a drain more than anything else.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Man you and your ignore list becoming like X and mjolnir :p
I have to man. I'm glad to see that you are reasonable about this despite the fact that we have very different ideas. But ZoSo is just beyond help.. I mean just look at the sources he quoted. There is no debating that.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I have to man. I'm glad to see that you are reasonable about this despite the fact that we have very different ideas. But ZoSo is just beyond help.. I mean just look at the sources he quoted. There is no debating that.
I never even read those articles before, you're missing the point.

- - - Updated - - -

Only if you're a fan of death.
death or death?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
This thread is really bringing out the trumps of the world, some really disgusting things to read.

Glad to know all of you are ok. And @Seven good to know people like you are still around in this chaotic world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)