Belgium bombings 22-Mar-2016 (7 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Rapes? It's not refugees (their saint) but it's the ones that are living there for generations and still can't integrate, thank god these new batch of number imigrants will be better.

And anyone thinking these immigrants were accepted because of migrant convention is blind. All they are are cheap labor and %GDP.

That's most definitely not the case at all. It might have been in the fifties, but today they are turned away if they even so much as hint at the fact they came to the EU to work. The EU doesn't need more cheap labour at all. Looking at the unemployment rates we have far too much of that already anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It is. Dude, you know pretty much nothing about this subject. Like.. NOTHING.

Time and time again you fail to make the distinction between registering people as asylum seekers and recognizing people as refugees. It's not because you are in Belgium that you are automatically a recognized refugee.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
That's most definitely not the case at all. It might have been in the fifties, but today they are turned away if they even so much as hint at the fact they came to the EU to work. The EU doesn't need more cheap labour at all. Looking at the unemployment rates we have far too much of that already anyway.
Well doubt the germanny is of your opinion.

Anyway, happy living with all the new muslim isolated hotspots in that ideal eu.

I bet EU started thinking about ukraine so they would live better their lives too, not because of any other reason like market and in the end GDP.

You have a very good view of EU.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wait. you are arguing that domestic terrorist in belgium need to smuggle weapon from syria, through the refugee pipeline?
Yes, that's his point.

- - - Updated - - -

Well doubt the germanny is of your opinion.

Anyway, happy living with all the new muslim isolated hotspots in that ideal eu.

I bet EU started thinking about ukraine so they would live better their lives too, not because of any other reason like market and in the end GDP.

You have a very good view of EU.

I don't. But I have a very logical view of it. Refugees are a drain on our economic potential. If they weren't, we'd recognize everyone. I also know perfectly well how the asylum procedure works in Belgium as I work with asylum seekers as their appointed lawyer. Any hint of the fact they came to Belgium to work and they're out. So no, they are not granted a permit because of economic reasons at all.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yes, that's his point.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't. But I have a very logical view of it. Refugees are a drain on our economic potential. If they weren't, we'd recognize everyone. I also know perfectly well how the asylum procedure works in Belgium as I work with asylum seekers as their appointed lawyer. Any hint of the fact they came to Belgium to work and they're out. So no, they are not granted a permit because of economic reasons at all.
Do they get anything for being asylum seekers? Like money? Could they work later? or they just sit their in their asylum centers and do nothing for the rest of their lifes?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We don't accept them for cheap labour. We accept them because we believe they will die if we don't. We do so because this is our legal obligation. And it is Australia's too by the way.
You could always believe otherwise. Maybe it is our obligation, but at least we have the common sense to see when we're shooting ourselves in the foot.

http://www.spiegel.de/international...rtunity-for-the-german-economy-a-1050102.html

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Do they get anything for being asylum seekers? Like money? Could they work later? or they just sit their in their asylum centers and do nothing for the rest of their lifes?
No, they don't. They get shelter and food and if they are recognized as refugees they might get money to survive. As long as they are just asylum seekers they receive nothing. They also can't do this for the rest of their lives as the aim is to either recognize them as refugees or send them back within six months.

You could always believe otherwise. Maybe it is our obligation, but at least we have the common sense to see when we're shooting ourselves in the foot.

http://www.spiegel.de/international...rtunity-for-the-german-economy-a-1050102.html

Well, you just don't know enough about this subject, mate, so I'm going to end the conversation with you here. What you're saying is far too ludicrous.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
@ZoSo in europe, everything is transperant, nothing illegal and definetly no shadow economy. Immigrants that come here only work legally or they don't work at all. No drugs, no prostitution, no illegal construction, no crime. They are our little perfect perky asylum seekers that we came to love.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, you just don't know enough about this subject, mate, so I'm going to end the conversation with you here. What you're saying is far too ludicrous.
His idea is not that ludicrous, immigrants, slaves or whatever aliens being exploited can't be a shocking thing anymore?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@ZoSo in europe, everything is transperant, nothing illegal and definetly no shadow economy. Immigrants that come here only work legally or they don't work at all. No drugs, no prostitution, no illegal construction, no crime. They are our little perfect perky asylum seekers that we came to love.
In Belgium we actually go to great lengths to prevent asylum seekers from working. That is if they are allowed to leave the center at all. So no, they are not used in some sort of shadow economy. What you're saying here is nothing short of crazy tbh.

Obviously if they are recognized as refugees they are allowed to work. That is something else.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
[MENTION=15700]

His idea is not that ludicrous, immigrants, slaves or whatever aliens being exploited can't be a shocking thing anymore?
It is crazy because they do everything they can to prevent these people from working. Also, there are many who are never allowed to even leave the center. It is simply impossible for this conspiracy theory to be true. Like I said before, Europe definitely does not need more cheap labour anyway.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:blah:

Don't forget the international laws that every country must follow perfectly or they are tried in international court otherwise.

Has anyone heard from Zach?

I'm getting worried
It's pretty unlikely. Seems like he hasn't posted for almost 24 hours anyway.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Obviously if they are recognized as refugees they are allowed to work. That is something else.
Well then 6 months after asylum you're ether gone or in the market if I understood correctly? Six months isn't really that long.

I applaud your faith though.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well then 6 months after asylum you're ether gone or in the market if I understood correctly? Six months isn't really that long.

I applaud your faith though.
Pretty much. Obviously it will be difficult for them to find jobs. I am 100% certain that economically speaking refugees present a net loss for the EU. There's a lot to be said about this crisis, but to think that we welcome them because of economic reasons makes no sense really. It's also the first time I've ever heard someone say it. It's not that surprising that he's from Australia I guess.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Pretty much. Obviously it will be difficult for them to find jobs. I am 100% certain that economically speaking refugees present a net loss for the EU.
So when you're 6 months and you are accepted to market, what is your choices? This is nothing new bth, every issue with immigrants from poor countries are the same. They there get jobs ilegally some sort of cheap labor, live of the goverment, try to became productive members of society or resolve to crime.

Probably the least will end up a real productive member, but will mix with the rest options. Add the whole racism and you get a really fucked up choice to let them in europe. Let them kill each other on their own soil and don't interfere.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently ISIS supporters have claimed responsibility.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Pretty much. Obviously it will be difficult for them to find jobs. I am 100% certain that economically speaking refugees present a net loss for the EU. There's a lot to be said about this crisis, but to think that we welcome them because of economic reasons makes no sense really. It's also the first time I've ever heard someone say it. It's not that surprising that he's from Australia I guess.
Thanks for giving me that much credit to come up with that idea by the way.

http://www.ibtimes.com/europes-refu...s-migrants-are-just-what-europe-needs-2092670
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...-of-the-big-corporates-who-want-cheap-labour/
http://www.smh.com.au/world/migrant...omorrows-skilled-workers-20150910-gjk18g.html
https://www.rt.com/news/314593-germany-refugee-slaves-le-pen/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)