Belgium bombings 22-Mar-2016 (4 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Two terror attacks in Belgium, one in brussels airport and another in the city at a metrostation next to an EU building. The religion of peace is at it again. A piece of you over here and a piece of you over there.
If ethos can kill, silly premise of course that you started, democracy killed more people, i don't see you complaining about it

Mar 9, 2006
3 Metro stations - Maalbeek, Schuman и Arts-loi, still not announced if it were suicide bombers in metro or not

- - - Updated - - -

Читать
CrisisCenter Belgium ✔‎@CrisiscenterBE
All public transport in #Brussel is closed. Metro and train stations closed. Stay where you are. #zaventem
12:07 - 22 марта 2016

- - - Updated - - -

Гг

Attachments

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If ethos can kill, silly premise of course that you started, democracy killed more people, i don't see you complaining about it
Its just a joke man. Though I do believe Islam (as in the ideas that Mohammed propagated as far as we know from his biography and the hadiths), regardless of whether most contemporary muslims believe or follow them or not, share a lot of similarities with ISIS and their ilk. Most things that they do (especially in their domestic policy, criminal code etc..) have more than a historical precedent be it from the life of mohammed or of his companions (1st four caliphs) according to the Sunni tradition.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5224536 said:
2 explosions at the airport, suicide bombing, also 3 suicide belts were found - either 3 persons changed their minds or it was a plan to place more belts to have a better chance to blow up everything
2-3 explosions at the metro stations

Around 30 people were killed, 100+ Injured

- - - Updated - - -

First I didn't insult anyone, second do you really think that I care about being banned? Think twice then, third check the immigration thread where j exactly predicted this scenario
You are lucky I'm in a good mood Rus.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Death toll news is so inconsistent. At first they said 10 died in the metro and 13 at the airport, then they said zero killed at metro, now they are saying 21 total. I fear that news networks are doing their best to confuse and keep us tuned in.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Its just a joke man. Though I do believe Islam (as in the ideas that Mohammed propagated as far as we know from his biography and the hadiths), regardless of whether most contemporary muslims believe or follow them or not, share a lot of similarities with ISIS and their ilk. Most things that they do (especially in their domestic policy, criminal code etc..) have more than a historical precedent be it from the life of mohammed or of his companions (1st four caliphs) according to the Sunni tradition.
:tup:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Thx for thinking about @Buck Fuddy and myself :p
So far 13 people killed at Zaventem Airport and 10-15 in the metro.
They must know retarded idiots can't hurt us :shifty:

Intense morning though. Was giving a training to an international crowd & calls obviously kept coming in the entire time. Lots of guys with friends / relatives in the vicinity of the subways, girlfriends evacuated, etc. Interesting, to say the least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)