Beijing 2008 Olympic Games [SEE THREAD RULES ON PAGE 1] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I recently found out that three current American Olympians graduated from my high-school in 2002. Although Natalie Coughlin isn't one of them she lives about 3 miles from my house!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Backstroker, she's got the Gold from Athens.

That is sick, she's hot too. You live in Frisco then?
No I live in a small suburb called Moraga (The only notable thing in town is St. Mary's college). When I said she lives 3 miles from me I meant her parents house where she grew up and lived fairly recently is 3 miles away. She probably has her own place now though.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea, I know she does. She loves to cook to and go to the market in San Fran.

But hey, what do I know, I just stalked her since Athens.

(Nice boobs and her dog's name is Macy.)
Did you see that little short before the womens backstroke they had on her where she talked about her life and shopping in the market? Because It sounds like you did.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
All sorts of world records in swimming. But I heard they screwed around with the pool, adding more depth and lane wave absorbers to increase swimmer speed.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually, Phelps has won more Gold medals than any other Olympian in history. So, one could argue he's not the greatest swimmer of all time, but the greatest Olympian of all time.

Hard to judge the latter.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
With all due respect, I'm not so sure there's really much of an argument at this point. Thorpe was tremendous... definitely... but all of his individual gold medals (and nearly all of his relay golds) are in freestyle events - whether it be at the commonwealth, world championships, or the Olympics. Phelps is doing it in multiple styles (IM, Butterfly, Freestyle) , and basically setting World Records at each race he competes in... and at ALL of the current Olympic events. If Phelps clears 2008, then I really think this argument has to be done and dusted. In my opinion, Michael Phelps = the greatest Olympian to date.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I'm getting antsy waiting for tonight's match and tomorrows CL match... got the schedule all cleared... ready to go....
Forza Azzurri, FORZA JUVENTUS.

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
Phelps= greatest swimmer yes, but greatest Olympian?
Noway..
u can;t be greatest olympian by having more gold medals, u can be one of the greatest..on par with Jesse Owens, Carl Lewis etc etc..
I wonder why Thorpe retired so fast and not challenge Phelps anymore?Thorpe, u let me down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)