Beijing 2008 Olympic Games [SEE THREAD RULES ON PAGE 1] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Freddy Adu was the BEST player on the pitch by far even with Drenthe and other stars on the pitch. Great job my friend keep the sickness coming. Fuck the haters.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Freddy Adu was the BEST player on the pitch by far even with Drenthe and other stars on the pitch. Great job my friend keep the sickness coming. Fuck the haters.
If i'm not wrong, a draw against Nigeria will be enough for you to secure the 1st place and avoid Argentina in the 1/4's.
Even if you lose you'll qualify as 2nd placed but you'll play vs Messi's Argentina in the quarters and it will be close to mission impossible to eliminate them.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
DAMNIT. FUCKING GOD DAMNIT BRADLEY WTF JUST TAKE THE KICK.

Fucking lucky bastards with that stupid freekick. 35,000 year old Sibon with his bullshit.

how old is he now 19?
18 we played against him.

Agree. Adu MOM. Holland played well the first 30 min. after that US controlled the game.
Doesn't matter now we fucked up. Stupid fucking fouls and retarded plays. Pisses me off.

All that dominance against Holland for SHIT. We were the better side.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Holland scored in the final minute on a free kick. US deserved to win the game like Andy says. I had money on US so Im pretty pissed right now..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If i'm not wrong, a draw against Nigeria will be enough for you to secure the 1st place and avoid Argentina in the 1/4's.
Even if you lose you'll qualify as 2nd placed but you'll play vs Messi's Argentina in the quarters and it will be close to mission impossible to eliminate them.
So much for that. Now we're missing Adu and Bradley because the latter's dumbass got yellowed up. I was screaming at the TV for him to take the kick because I knew what would happen, BUT NOOOOOOO, dumbass has to wait and get booked. Idiot, but I still love him though.

We will play against Argentina. This was the chance to get somewhere but we fucking blew it.

K_Mac

Apr 15, 2006
yeah it fuckin sucks......US dominated that match....adu and altidore better play more for WC qualifiers for bob bradley.

shitty ass goal

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Holland scored in the final minute on a free kick. US deserved to win the game like Andy says. I had money on US so Im pretty pissed right now..
I took them on Live betting at 1:1. Damn, damn, damn. Bloody 93rd minute goal.
Nothing hurts more than your coupon being ruined by a last second goal and it's happening all the time lately.
I was thinking between Italy to win by 3 or more (when it was 2:0) and USA to win (when it was 1:1) and guess where would i have won with a last minute goal and where did i lose !

Fuck betting.

Durden

May 11, 2006
I took them on Live betting at 1:1. Damn, damn, damn. Bloody 93rd minute goal.
Nothing hurts more than your coupon being ruined by a last second goal and it's happening all the time lately.
I was thinking between Italy to win by 3 or more (when it was 2:0) and USA to win (when it was 1:1) and guess where would i have won with a last minute goal and where did i lose !

Fuck betting.
Yes fuck betting. 4-5 years ago I won 5000 euros ( 5 draws in Serie A ) but since that I think I have lost double that amount...

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006
2-0 Belgium win

Chinese 2 red cards after awfull fouls, the kicks at Euro 2008 from Aurelio and Makelele are nothing compared to the first red card

We take 2nd place in group C. If all goes well, we play against Italy or Cameroon:p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
GODDAMNIT. Holden, you're good, but don't be committing fouls like that again. Jesus Christ the Dutch sucked that match.
Atm, the standings look like this

1. USA 4pts (3:2)
2. Nigeria 4pts (2:1)
3. Holland 2pts (2:2)
4. Japan 0 pts (1:3)

Japan are already out so Holland's job could be easier. USA-Nigeria will decide everything. The winner there will win the group , while with a draw a mini table will be created and USA will qualify (they'll win the group if it's a scoring draw).

You think 1x (USA to win or draw) is a good bet here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)