Behind The Nickname (1 Viewer)

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
What's the meaning of your nickname? Did you make it up? Is there a history/story behind it? Is it just your name (boring)? Etc.

Mine is pretty obvious. I love when commentators scream it out, possibly even more than I love the company of males.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Mine, the one I use all over the place other than here: numerodix, is impossible to figure out. For most people.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Bezzy :D is the fan favourite of Bezares
Bezares is the best player I ever had in FM
he was amazing.
I don't want to have Janna as nickname because of the privacy :)

OP
Golazo

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
  • Thread Starter #9
    My nick's is directly based on Frank Zappa's album of the same name. Simply brilliant and fun album. And if you haven't already figured it out, it's a play on the words 'shake your booty'. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheik_Yerbouti
    Muslim leader ejected from popular Dubai nightspot

Islamic leaders have come together in outrage following a recent spate of alcohol-fuelled promiscuity and violence in Dubai.

Public intoxication, indecency and affray offences have almost doubled since the 3rd quarter of 2010, which may be related to the sheer amount of nightspots that have been established in a short space of time, and the tourists they are attracting.

The most recent story, reported in this bulletin on Sunday, revealed that a prominent Islamic religious leader, Sheikh Najid Hussein Yerbouti, was man-handled and thrown out of popular club, 3Passionz at approximately 3:00am on Saturday. Sheik Yerbouti was allegedly heavily intoxicated, dancing on tables, on the bar, with other males, and threatening to reveal his behind if anyone reported the issue.

Even when ejected from the club, the party did not stop there. Sheikh Yerbouti proceeded with friends to nearby waterhole The Viper Lounge and continued the party. Witnesses have spoken of how he allegedly attempted Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean routine" on a corner booth's table before giving up out of exhaustion. It wasn't until he began to give fellow patrons lap dances that complaints were once again raised.

"He grabbed me by the arm, told me to be quiet, and then said he would show my wife how it is done", remarked a Viper Lounge patron when interviewed this morning by local police.

"It was nothing like I had ever seen before. He wanted to take his sirwal off and perform what he described as a helicopter!", another exclaimed.

This is not Najid Hussein Yerbouti's first time in the spotlight for the wrong reasons. He was previously arrested for possession of a weapon and public indecency. His upcoming court trial will no doubt put his religious standing amongst the community in severe jeopardy, and his apparent dancing career at rest.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Like the number, took it because Alex played with number 7 for the Azzurri since the 2002 World Cup.

Apr 15, 2006
    Muslim leader ejected from popular Dubai nightspot

Islamic leaders have come together in outrage following a recent spate of alcohol-fuelled promiscuity and violence in Dubai.

Public intoxication, indecency and affray offences have almost doubled since the 3rd quarter of 2010, which may be related to the sheer amount of nightspots that have been established in a short space of time, and the tourists they are attracting.

The most recent story, reported in this bulletin on Sunday, revealed that a prominent Islamic religious leader, Sheikh Najid Hussein Yerbouti, was man-handled and thrown out of popular club, 3Passionz at approximately 3:00am on Saturday. Sheik Yerbouti was allegedly heavily intoxicated, dancing on tables, on the bar, with other males, and threatening to reveal his behind if anyone reported the issue.

Even when ejected from the club, the party did not stop there. Sheikh Yerbouti proceeded with friends to nearby waterhole The Viper Lounge and continued the party. Witnesses have spoken of how he allegedly attempted Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean routine" on a corner booth's table before giving up out of exhaustion. It wasn't until he began to give fellow patrons lap dances that complaints were once again raised.

"He grabbed me by the arm, told me to be quiet, and then said he would show my wife how it is done", remarked a Viper Lounge patron when interviewed this morning by local police.

"It was nothing like I had ever seen before. He wanted to take his sirwal off and perform what he described as a helicopter!", another exclaimed.

This is not Najid Hussein Yerbouti's first time in the spotlight for the wrong reasons. He was previously arrested for possession of a weapon and public indecency. His upcoming court trial will no doubt put his religious standing amongst the community in severe jeopardy, and his apparent dancing career at rest.
    :lol: That can't be real!

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    my friends call me blondu since i was a little boy because of the hair..now the hair is hazel but the nick stood and i like it

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
    Years ago I was at that aquarium in Sydney and spotted a rockcod fish. Ugliest bloody fish I've ever seen but i thought the name was cool so used it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)