Beckham debate (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++
Becks is WORTHLESS, the statement about his nails came from an August 2003 issue of World Soccer. You probably are right tho about how he "is not gay," but I am sure there could be a hefty debate on that as well. Also, anyone can score with their left foot, put the ball on the goal-line and all you have to do is touch it, all I am saying is that his left foot has many quantities of weakness over his right.
Ok... now tell me how his nails make any worse as player.... our very own forum memeber Andy paints his nails for crying out loud.. :D

Again, the gay thing should not be considered when talking about someone's worth on the field.

His left seems many quantities weaker than his right because his right is just so damn accurate. I recall a couple of Beautiful goals scored with his left foot... I'm not talking about tap-ins here.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
no it's okay, I thought you were just messing with us.

Welcome to the forums btw, and sorry for the harsh reception :)

I have family in Pyongyang too :down:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by High Gravity ] ++
i still love De Cock, no matter y u close him down
Your a wierd dude.

I'm assuming your a female, but something tells me that your not, which then make you a gay person. (you like micheal wacko, elton john, david beckham, cock) .. geez.

But then again your 8 years old!.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)