Be Proud ...ur Bianconeri !! (2 Viewers)

OP
D E L P I E R O
Jan 13, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22
    AbuGadanzieri said:
    i am from abu dhabi and i go to dubai in the uae
    hi Abu gazanfiri

well its great to know that u r from Abu dhabi ..

i will be glad to contact a juve professor !!

by the way im going to abu dhabi this thuresday ...

OP
    D E L P I E R O
    Jan 13, 2006
  • Thread Starter #26
    ZAF3000 said:
    D E L P I E R O,
    Welcome aboard :)

And Forza Juve :)

I've been supporting Juve since the late 80s.
    well thanks ...

and u r so lucky to see blatini and his friends wining the champions in 1985

and then with delpiero 1996 ....really lucky ..

at that time i could not watch the football:smoke:

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
    D E L P I E R O said:
    GOod MOrning ...or good Evining to all the Juve Fan all over the world >>

i cant tell u guys how am happy to see the diffrents nationalitis here in juventuz.com :agree:

all of u are connected to each other with the same thing i do with u ..its the love of the juventus :faq1:

14 years since i started to support the bianconeri ! and on those years i celebrate the champions league in 1996 and i cant remember how many times i celebrate the calcio ... and finally i celebrate the world cup with delpiero the same time i cryed with baggio !!:cry:

now ...:rolleyes2

i need to tell u that wat ever happen to our club we have to rise our head and say it proudly we are juve fans

here in Dubai >>>> u cant imagine how crazy we are in UAE ..dubai >>

our cars branded wwith the juve stickers ..our cups with the juve logo ...our shirts with the same logo .. can u imagine that i have shirts from Armni and Zara ..and its with the juve logo ...:weee:

i wont to reach to the point ..am walking in the streets and the malls and juventus always with me ..

i need to say it i m proud of this club ....and this club should be proud to have such a fans like u ..who will support him on the happiness or the sadness :smoke:

thank u guys

F-Ing cool!!! Great post. I'm glad you are wearing the Juve colors and logos in Dubai. I wore my new Juventus t-shirt Saturday here in Rome. F**k the Roma and Lazio ultras. Juventus forever!!!!!!!

OP
    D E L P I E R O
    Jan 13, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28
    marcusa said:
    F-Ing cool!!! Great post. I'm glad you are wearing the Juve colors and logos in Dubai. I wore my new Juventus t-shirt Saturday here in Rome. F**k the Roma and Lazio ultras. Juventus forever!!!!!!!
    i know that u r in truble !!

but even in rome there r so many juve fans !!!!

OP
    D E L P I E R O
    Jan 13, 2006
  • Thread Starter #31
    AbuGadanzieri said:
    where do you go in abu dhabi

because i watch juve ganes in captain cafe and i watched the world cup in marina mall
    this thuresday am invited to lunch withmy friends ..and after that i may visit my friends who i know them because if the juve ...

u cant imagine one of them .. iv seen his car parked on the city center mall and his car from back side was having big juve sticker then i stopped and saw him since then we are friends !!!

thanks juventus ..

any way i dont know well in abu dhabi ... but i can ask:D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    You know what?
    I've sometimes wished Juve to have difficult times, so that I could prove to myself how big is Black & White ratio in my blood. And by each day with all the skrewed up, badass news for us, I see that I get attached to my club more and more :)

ALWAYS PROUD TO BE A JUVENTINO :agree:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    D E L P I E R O said:
    well thanks ...

and u r so lucky to see blatini and his friends wining the champions in 1985

and then with delpiero 1996 ....really lucky ..

at that time i could not watch the football:smoke:
    Actually I've missed the CL of Platini by few years.
    Juventus to me was love at first sight. I was very young when I first started to watch Juventus. And since then I've never supported a team like I did for Juventus. When i started to support them they were not that impressive by winning alot. They were hard competitor not like the Del Piero era (or so i like to call it)..
    When Del Piero came early 90s to juventus, I immediately had this feeling that this player will be bing. I never got that feeling again towards any other player juve have acquired after him..

OP
    D E L P I E R O
    Jan 13, 2006
  • Thread Starter #39
    CORVETTE said:
    I'm From Saudia and i have a Nice sticker in my Caprice ss :smoke:

its for DP
    nice sticker ...specially with del piero ..:eyebrows:

well i will try to attach my car plate number ... its amazing ,, thanks for the pic

OP
    D E L P I E R O
    Jan 13, 2006
  • Thread Starter #40
    :faq1:
    Elvin said:
    You know what?
    I've sometimes wished Juve to have difficult times, so that I could prove to myself how big is Black & White ratio in my blood. And by each day with all the skrewed up, badass news for us, I see that I get attached to my club more and more :)

ALWAYS PROUD TO BE A JUVENTINO :agree:
    UN JUVENTINO VERO !!! ......thats u:faq1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)